Pages

Fellow nail bloggers... I have a question for you...

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 29, 2011

Does anyone have a post about how they store their nail polish collection? I am seriously outgrowing my current storage idea, and I have no clue what to do next. I am not talking about just the polish, but the stickers, polish remover, cotton pads, stamping plates, dotting tools, etc.....please share your storage solutions with me. I need something I can grow into as well. Thanks for sharing!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How about a big tackle box?

Anonymous said...

Have Nathan build a room for u.*_* get a big rubbermade cabinet with. Shelves..

~Leslie~ on July 1, 2011 at 12:33 AM said...

I have posted about my storage before. I have a scrapbooking wall organizer shelving thingy that I have my polishes on, and I recently bought a melmer to (eventually expand into) that I'm currently keeping intrudes, rhinestones, cuticle care, and odds and ends. Hope this helps! (I'm in Louisiana too! Isn't it cool that it's a small world in that respect?!)

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) on July 6, 2011 at 12:30 AM said...

I have a lot of built in storage but also use the Jetmax 3-drawer units from Michaels.
A lot of people like the Helmer from Ikea. However if I had to buy storage all over again I think I would get the 9-drawer Alex from Ikea.

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates