Pages

Hand Painted Flowers....

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 24, 2011



This is the first manicure I have really been disappointed in. I had such high hopes for this manicure, but it didn't turn out how I pictured it. My cuticles have been really dry lately, which makes makes cleaning up polish in that area difficult. Oh well, maybe someone will like it. 

I used two base coats of Konad Regular Polish in pastel green. Then using a paint brush, I painted on the petals of the flower with  Orly Hawaiian Punch. The leaves/stems are painting on with Sinful Colors Last Chance. The dot in the center of the flower is painting on with Revlon Cooper Penny.

4 comments:

Lynn Means said...

Lol, flowers that small can be very hard to paint! Don't get discouraged, just try again later. I painted my toes with little bitty flowers a couple weeks ago and it took me SEVERAL tries to get it right. Also, once you have a base coat, just use your acrylics and thin paint brushes to make the flowers. That helped me a lot! Then I finished it off with a clear top coat and they look untouched two weeks later! =)

imfeelingnail-venturous on June 25, 2011 at 8:44 AM said...

Thanks for the tips Lynn. It is hard to paint the flowers on especially on the opposite hand! =)

Nailsaholic on June 26, 2011 at 7:23 AM said...

Hello my name is Marcia live Sp Brazil, I have some blogs on Surveys nails, just coming to your blog, I found interesting in my research I have been noticing that the culture of making the nails are different in other countries could you talk a bit about their culture on my blog, we could exchange ideas and technical material to do nails.

Thank you!

Annabel said...

Cute! :D

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates