Pages

Purple Swirl...

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 28, 2011




I think this design would look great with any combination of colors. I choose darker colors because I like my patterns to pop.

I used two coats of Sinful Colors Fiji for the base coat. Then I used Konad regular polish in pastel lavender (even though it looks pastel blue in the photo...darn flash...) and Konad stamping plate (m78) to stamp on the pattern! This manicure was very simple and fast to do...

I hope you like it as much as I did! Let me know what you would like to see in my next designs!

7 comments:

♥ Claire ♥ on June 29, 2011 at 2:17 AM said...

OMG that looks fantastic!!! I need more konad plates

Elisa - Nuvole di Bellezza on June 29, 2011 at 6:27 AM said...

Hi! I am a new follower!
Compliments for your blog!

If you like you can come and visit my blog


http://nuvoledibellezza.blogspot.com/


I would be honored to have you among my followers!

Iza on June 29, 2011 at 9:41 AM said...

I love it! looks so cute! :D

imfeelingnail-venturous on June 29, 2011 at 4:42 PM said...

@Claire--I love the stamping plates. Have you ever tried the bundle monster stamping plates? They are fun too and cheaper!

@Elisa---I am following your blog now too! Thanks for the sweet comment!

@Iza--thanks, I like it too!

Judy said...

Love the colors!

Will Howery on July 8, 2011 at 7:09 PM said...

Amy, looks like you've gotten completely obsessed with nail design since you got out of the AF! We must've really caused some pent up desire to do your nails! LOL!

They are very creative and some are really wild colors to boot! :D

Will

imfeelingnail-venturous on July 9, 2011 at 12:11 AM said...

"Maj H"- You are tooo funny!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates