Pages

Typical French Mani with a twist....

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 30, 2011


Today I have the typical french manicure for you but with added flare. I was happy with the way it turned out and curious to know what you think of this mani....(P.S. Sorry for the red cuticles... some red/fuchsia polishes can be staining/hard to remove.. Right Brandy?!)











Step 1: Using OPI Metro Chic, I painted on messy tips. I did not use stickers to define my tips. Once you put on the glitter polish, it hides the "unevenness". So save your time with the stickers. I did two coats on the tips. I have also included a photo with this color on my entire nail. This is a very soft purple/grey color. 










Step 2: Put one THIN, layer of OPI It's Bouquet with Me on the entire nail. 






Step 3: Place a generous amount of OPI It's Bouquet with Me on the tip of your nail (see photo to the right). Then smear the "ball" to cover your entire tip. You can add a second coat if you want. I did not in my final photos.






Here is the final product again!!!!



7 comments:

Bee Polish on June 30, 2011 at 1:35 PM said...

This is so cute! I have always wanted to try something like this and I think now I just might have to

Brandy said...

I really like this. You went straight to my heart using the Metro Chic. You know how I feel about grey :-)

FOREVER '92 on June 30, 2011 at 2:08 PM said...

Such a great idea!! Thank you so much, your mani looks so cute!

Judy said...

This one is so cute. I may have to use it for Courts wedding :)

imfeelingnail-venturous on July 1, 2011 at 8:09 AM said...

@Bee--It was super easy! Go for it!

@Brandy--I know I would get a comment out of you if I posted that color!!! This is one of my fav colors too!

@Forever '92--Thanks!

@Judy---do you want me to do your nails? Is that what you are saying haha?! Because I will!!!!

NailsByCourteney on July 1, 2011 at 8:22 PM said...

i'm loving your blog :) i'm a new follower and love reading your stuff!

Peach Crush on July 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM said...

i love them this leopard print color combo is so unique! :) great blog!! im your new follower hope you'll follow back :)
xoxox
http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates