Pages

10 minute black french tip manicure

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 8, 2011

This manicure is so FAST and SIMPLE. All I did was paint on the tip with black nail polish (did not use stickers..just "eyed" the tips because I was in a hurry). Then I placed the rose stickers where ever I thought looked good at the time... =)   Then finished with a clear top coat. Glitter would have been a nice touch to this mani but did not have time.

So what do you think of this 10 minute manicure?!?!?!


9 comments:

thenailaholic on July 8, 2011 at 6:47 PM said...

Those flowers really bring the whole thing together. It makes it very feminine :)

Polish Vixen Marisa on July 8, 2011 at 10:28 PM said...

This is real cute! I love the flower stickers!

XOXO

Lynn Means said...

I love it!!! It's very you! =)

♥ Claire ♥ on July 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM said...

*loves*

ReecesPeeces on July 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM said...

I really love this :o)

SwatchAndLearn on July 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM said...

I haven't tried any French-tip nail stamping yet even though I have several image plates. I really should! Especially how elegant and feminine yours turned out. :) Love it!

And gotta love nail stamping for making it possible to create an awesome manicure in just minutes! :D
- Mary

imfeelingnail-venturous on July 9, 2011 at 5:37 PM said...

I love this manicure. It was so fast to do.

Paulina on July 10, 2011 at 3:36 AM said...

very pretty!

Kejal on August 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM said...

I Love this...soo chic!!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates