Pages

Another 10 Minute Manicure...OPI Caught with My Khakis Down

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 17, 2011


I found these french tip nail stickers for ONE dollar... So of course, I had to buy them to try them out. As you can see the sticker tip size is EXTREMELY large. I guess the manufacturer expects you to have REALLY long nails. I could have trimmed the stickers down to fit my nail length, but I kind of liked how it covered half my nail. It is different and unique. What do you think about it? Do you think I should have trimmed the stickers down to fit my nails?

The stickers were okay--meaning they stuck to the nail fairly well. BUT the edges were somewhat noticeable --just like most nail art stickers. The stickers could have lasted for a few days with a top coat. The good thing about these stickers is that I did not have to trim the sides. They fit my nail width fairly nicely. The base coat is two coats of OPI Caught with My Khakis Down.  (By the way, these stickers are included in my giveaway that I am hosting! Make sure to enter!!!!)








12 comments:

Hannah J on July 17, 2011 at 7:15 PM said...

very pretty! I never had to cut my nail sticker, but there is a first for everything:)

Erika on July 17, 2011 at 7:19 PM said...

I love that $OPI color on you! The decals are cute too. I never seem to find $OPI colors I like when I go looking there, last few times in the mall I didn't even bother entering Sephora cause I've been disappointed by what they had. Next time I think I might stop in and see if they have anything nice again. :)

Olivia C. on July 17, 2011 at 7:25 PM said...

Cute! Love the stickers! :)

thenailaholic on July 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM said...

I really like the look of these! I would probably have to trim them. I have weird nail beds lol

B on July 17, 2011 at 8:05 PM said...

ooo i love the base coat
can't believe thse are only $1 :O

FOREVER '92 on July 17, 2011 at 9:30 PM said...

Cute stickers, when I first saw the pic I thought it was a stamping mani!! I think they look good without them being cut (:

♥ Claire ♥ on July 17, 2011 at 11:12 PM said...

They're stickers??? No way! They look really good

Fingers on July 18, 2011 at 4:54 AM said...

I think this is really cool. Was just thinking I needed to try the tips designs in my Bundle Monster kit. Congrats on all your followers! I'm jealous!!!

Iza on July 18, 2011 at 5:59 AM said...

Those stickers looks great! :) At first, I thought it's stamping ^^

Blogerettejoelle on July 18, 2011 at 4:08 PM said...

This is cool! I really need to buy some stickers!

-Diana- on July 19, 2011 at 10:03 AM said...

Nice :)

Sandra on July 20, 2011 at 1:10 PM said...

Such a nice mani, I love the gray color! :)

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates