Pages

Blog Roll

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 8, 2011

I stalk ALOT of blogs, and I have noticed that many people have blog rolls. I notice myself looking at your blog rolls and clicking on new blogs to explore (as I love finding new blogs and sharing nail ideas with fellow nail fanatics).... I would like to add a blog roll to my blog so others can find your work. I would like to add the blogs of those that read my blog. If you would like to be included in the blog roll, please comment to this post with the following information.


Name (as you want it to appear on blog roll):
Blog URL:
Category (such as fashion or nail design):

I would appreciate it if you would add me to your blog roll as well.


Thanks!!!! Have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

7 comments:

♥ Claire ♥ on July 8, 2011 at 6:09 PM said...

Great idea - I'm revamping my blogroll at the moment but you should be listed. I'd love to be added :)

Name (as you want it to appear on blog roll): Shatter me Claire
Blog URL: shattermeclaire.blogspot.com
Category (such as fashion or nail design): Nails :D

Emily on July 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM said...

You're already in mine! ;D


Name (as you want it to appear on blog roll): Perfectly Manicured
Blog URL: www.perfectly-manicured.blogspot.com
Category (such as fashion or nail design): nail design!

NailsByCourteney on July 8, 2011 at 7:05 PM said...

Name (as you want it to appear on blog roll): An Amateur's Nail Obsession
Blog URL: www.nailsbycourteney.blogspot.com
Category (such as fashion or nail design): nails!

and welcome to my blog roll :)

Claudia on July 8, 2011 at 11:28 PM said...

You are already in mine! =P
Name (as you want it to appear on blog roll): Chromatic Misadventures
Blog URL: www.chromaticmisadventure.blogspot.com
Category (such as fashion or nail design): Nails

thalie on July 9, 2011 at 12:51 AM said...

I believe I may have already added you to mine. I also appreciate you offering to add us. Mine is called Glazed Talons url: http://glazedtalons.blogspot.com category: nails

Paulina on July 9, 2011 at 2:08 AM said...

very pretty!

imfeelingnail-venturous on July 11, 2011 at 8:11 PM said...

Thanks for the comments. I decided to do the thing where you list ALL the blogs you follow. I selected to list 25 blogs at a time (which is the most you can do) , and it sorts them by the most recently updated. Does anyone else do that? I think it is cool because then every blog I stalk (which is EVERY blog I follow) shows up on my blog roll! I didn't know I could do this when I posted this post!!!!!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates