Pages

China Glaze Fairy Dusty + Finger Paints Avante Garden Green

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 13, 2011


Christmas in July???

This manicure reminds me of Christmas!!!!!! I have to admit I love that time of year, so this manicure didn't bother me to wear. I guess it is the green tips. It especially looks like a Christmas manicure when you see the last couple of pictures with the Konad stamps. What do you think? Do you think it looks too much like it should be December?

I started with a clear base coat. Then painted on the tips with Finger Paints Avante Garden Green. Then added one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust over the entire nail. I added a second coat over the tip only. 

Of course, I couldn't stop there.... I had to see what a Konad stamp looked like over it. So I choose a flower stamp.  I personally thought the Konad stamp ruined the manicure. Then I decided it needed a little more, so I added some dots of Avante Garden Green in the middle of the flowers. What do you think of this manicure? It sure sparkled in the sun!!!!

P.S. I know this post is picture heavy...BUT I love posts with lots of pictures so I thought I would start posting more pictures. Do you think I posted too many pictures and should scale back some?










16 comments:

Hannah J on July 13, 2011 at 8:59 PM said...

This so pretty! the stamping completes it, it's ment to be! Super cute:)

NailsByCourteney on July 13, 2011 at 9:03 PM said...

i love it with the stamps! very fun :)

Erika on July 13, 2011 at 9:51 PM said...

that is super pretty! LOVE!

Jenna on July 13, 2011 at 10:16 PM said...

China Glaze Fairy Dust is a beauty :) great manicure, the flowers are beautiful

Eat.Sleep.Polish. on July 13, 2011 at 10:30 PM said...

So shiny and pretty! I love it! And the stamps complete the look!

paint that nail on July 14, 2011 at 1:15 AM said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love the glitter! I think the flowers really pretty!*:

Cristina on July 14, 2011 at 3:26 AM said...

Oh wow! This is such a pretty and delicate mani!
I love it!
And no, your post is not too heavy with pictures ;)I know, sometimes it's too difficult too chose 5 pics among the 30 I take of one single mani :D

Anyhow... You've got a little award on my blog! ;)

Audrey L on July 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM said...

That glitter is so prettttty! Wow so much nice colours in it :)

Paulina on July 14, 2011 at 12:24 PM said...

it doesn't remind me of Christmas, nevertheless i like it ;) especially the version with flowers.

Erin on July 14, 2011 at 12:24 PM said...

I love this! It looks so professional!

coachlover1000 on July 14, 2011 at 8:48 PM said...

I love this, it's stunning! Congrats on your amazing giveaway haul, btw!

http:///conceptionail.blogspot.com

thenailaholic on July 14, 2011 at 10:11 PM said...

I really like the stamp. I don't think I would like it without the dots in the middle, but they are very pretty this way!

~*~Amber~*~ on July 14, 2011 at 10:29 PM said...

Howdy Neighbor :)

I love the flowers, I don't think they messed it up at all!

Fingers on July 15, 2011 at 12:32 PM said...

I like it with the konad stamp on it-think it's very pretty! And I like lots of pictures too-

SwatchAndLearn on July 15, 2011 at 1:18 PM said...

I really love this manicure! Awesome job! :) Also, I like how you included more photos. I'm the same way - love blogs that show many photos because you get to see colours and designs at different angles. Keep it up!
- Mary

Lacquertopia on July 17, 2011 at 1:32 PM said...

OH GOSH! I love that, doesn't look at all too Christmas like, I think you could pull it off all year round :-) Particularly like the stamping, it looks so PRO! :D


Ellen xx

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates