Pages

Funky Leopard Print

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 1, 2011

This manicure was sooooo easy to do, but yet it looks as if it took a long time. You can use any color combo, but I picked a funky combo because it fits my personality. Let me know what you think.




Step 1: Paint a base coat. I used two coats of Sally Hansen Wet Cement.












Step 2: Using Konad stamping plate (m57) and Sally Hansen Night Flight, I stamped on the leopard print.





















Step 3: I used Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens in purple/violet, bright blue, and hot pink to fill in the "leopard dots". You could also use a dotting tool and regular nail polish to fill in the "leopard dots". 


MORE FINAL PRODUCTS:




11 comments:

Bee Polish on July 1, 2011 at 1:52 PM said...

This is so cute !

imfeelingnail-venturous on July 1, 2011 at 2:17 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah J on July 1, 2011 at 2:17 PM said...

The leopard print is so cute epecially with the colors you used!

Brandy said...

This is my absolute favorite one!!!

itsfASHiontime1 on July 1, 2011 at 9:34 PM said...

I want to say first off, thanks for following me! And second, I've been looking at your blog posts and I love all of them, which is a compliment because I can be picky haha. But I just wanted to let you know how pretty your nail art is!

imfeelingnail-venturous on July 1, 2011 at 10:12 PM said...

@itsfASHiontime1, thank you soooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0 much! so sweet! I love your blog too!

@ Brandy, about time you left your sis a comment! Maybe I should use grey polish more often! That always gets you!

@ Hannah and Bee, Thanks!

twistedangelwings on July 2, 2011 at 6:19 AM said...

Adore this mani, I think the colour combo you used really sets it off.

Emily on July 2, 2011 at 11:35 AM said...

This looks great! Love the color combination. BTW- I gave you a blog award! :)

Victoria on July 4, 2011 at 10:38 PM said...

I use my Sally Hansen Nail Art pens for my leopard prints too! Love it with the bright colors-i've only done it with black and white but colors are so much cuter!

Annabel said...

So fricken cute!

Jenna on July 13, 2011 at 4:29 AM said...

This is my fave nail art I have seen in awhile! That's so cool :) It looks like a nail app. Well done!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates