Pages

Claire's Bedazzled + Sally Hansen The Real Teal

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 15, 2011



I have seen Claire's Bedazzled all over blogs. I fell in love with it... so of course, I bought it!!! I mean who wouldn't....I can't believe how awesome this polish is. All the other blogs were right--the pictures do not do this polish justice. 

I paired mine with Sally Hansen The Real Teal (which happened to stain my nails). Before removing the manicure, I had to see what a konad stamp would look over it, so I have pictures of that too. In addition, I loved this Claire's polish so much I had to see what it looked like as a french tip. The base coat for that manicure is Konad Regular Polish in Light Silver.  In those pictures you will notice that my ring finger is entirely covered with Claire's bedazzled--that's because I wanted to see what the polish looked like thick. Overall, this polish is AWESOME! 

Outside 

 Inside no flash

Outside 

Outside in the shade

Outside

 Inside No Flash

Outside in the shade 

Outside

 Inside No Flash

I am not fond of the pictures to follow....These were taken inside with the flash on.



14 comments:

Audrey L on July 15, 2011 at 3:08 PM said...

Gahhhhh pretty preetyyyyy. I am going to every single Claires until I find this pretty polish!

Also that teal colour is lovely!

Judy said...

I love the teal !!!

Amanda M said...

Teal and sparkle, awesome!

Amanda M. said...

Teal and Sparkle, awesome!

Jenna on July 15, 2011 at 9:49 PM said...

What a cute polish :) I like the close up... yummy ^^

♥ Claire ♥ on July 15, 2011 at 10:05 PM said...

LOVE IT!!! I'll be adding this to my wishlist right now!

thenailaholic on July 15, 2011 at 10:14 PM said...

Love the combo! I'm actually liking Bedazzled a little bit!

Kayono on July 16, 2011 at 10:25 AM said...

Weeeee~, 100 followers! ;)

That's an awesome color!

tasha~ on July 16, 2011 at 2:02 PM said...

The Claires one looks like a Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday dupe!

Cel on July 17, 2011 at 4:08 AM said...

Fantastic polish! I love these multiglitters that are going around lately, the more bling the better :D

SwatchAndLearn on July 17, 2011 at 9:36 AM said...

I really dig this layering combination - so playful! :D
- Mary

Paulina on July 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM said...

hi, i'm glad you lke it! :)

there are plenty of tutorials on YT
watch this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oNVr4UajYk&feature=fvwrel

Erika on July 17, 2011 at 4:54 PM said...

Wow, I need to find this polish! awesome pics!

jkeentch on July 22, 2012 at 1:20 PM said...

lol i just got bedazzled a couple months ago, and found out it's good for making your own pastel or white milky/creamy glitter polish like the ones that are so popular right now

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates