Pages

My First Bridal Nail Design

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 9, 2011

Last weekend my friend got married. So of course, this was a perfect occasion to do NAILS. This was my first set of bridal nails, so of course, I was super excited. The design and polish color was chosen by the bride from several swatches of colors and bridal designs I had. She wanted a blue polish because her flowers were blue, her ring finger to have a different design then the rest of her nine fingers, and last but not least, she wanted a design to cover the majority of her nail. At the end of this post, I posted a picture of what my nails looked like that day! =)

(P.S. She had acrylic nails put on by a nail technician, so I had to follow the "already established tip length" when I put on the blue polish)

At the end of this month, I will be doing my sister-in-law's nails for her wedding. Stay tuned for the design she picked out!


THE HAPPY COUPLE 
(PHOTO TAKEN BY HER PHOTOGRAPHER)

THE FOLLOWING PICTURES WERE TAKEN BY HER PHOTOGRAPHER:




THE FOLLOWING PICTURES WERE TAKEN BY ME:





HERE ARE MY NAILS ON WEDDING DAY:







10 comments:

SwatchAndLearn on July 9, 2011 at 8:54 AM said...

Congratulations on your friend getting married! :)

WOW - those are some absolutely breath-taking nails you did for her. I love how detailed it is. Amazing job!

Your nails look nice, too. :)
- Mary

Judy said...

Love the brides nails, but love what you did with yours also. They look so pretty!!!

thenailaholic on July 9, 2011 at 10:45 AM said...

I love that she wanted the ring finger to be different. How creative :) You did a great job!

Eat.Sleep.Polish. on July 9, 2011 at 11:11 AM said...

Awesome job! They look great!

Hannah J on July 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM said...

These look GORGEOUS!!! I love them!
Great job!:)
Love Always,
Hannah J

NailsByCourteney on July 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM said...

great job! i love what you did with your own nails!

imfeelingnail-venturous on July 9, 2011 at 5:32 PM said...

Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun doing it! I am glad I swatched some designs she liked.

♥ Claire ♥ on July 10, 2011 at 2:07 AM said...

Lovely job! Well done!

Bel said...

Awesome job!

Jenna on July 13, 2011 at 4:32 AM said...

Blue tips - great idea. I am doing my sister's wedding nails in November and I have showed her the trend of blue wedding nails as your something blue, I never thought of blue tips - pretty :)

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates