Pages

Bridal Nails

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
August 02, 2011

Bride's nails 
My husband's sister got married this past weekend. We traveled out of state to go to the wedding. Of course, I brought my nail stuff so I could do the bridal parties' nails. Her main wedding colors were red and black. The bridesmaids choose to have different nail designs, but the color choices matched the wedding colors. So it worked out nicely. I brought all my stamping plates and let each one choose their own design.

Some of them look messy, but we were up until 1am doing these nails. We didn't get started until after 10pm because we were decorating the reception hall. Nonetheless, I think they turned out great. My sister-in-law definitely helped me out by painting the base color on some of the girls' nails. Here is the final look. Tell me what you think?

HERE ARE THE BRIDESMAIDS' NAILS:





HERE IS THE FLOWER GIRL'S NAILS:


RANDOM FUN PHOTOS:


22 comments:

Olivia C. on August 2, 2011 at 9:42 PM said...

Love all the nail designs!

NailsByCourteney on August 2, 2011 at 9:44 PM said...

the first one is beautiful! def my favorite :) they're all gorgeous, though!

Chelsea @The Nail Network on August 2, 2011 at 9:51 PM said...

They look awesome! Great job :)

lorene on August 2, 2011 at 10:12 PM said...

Aww so adorable!

Eat.Sleep.Polish. on August 2, 2011 at 10:12 PM said...

I love all of them! The bride's nails and the zebra prints are too cute!

Emily on August 2, 2011 at 11:16 PM said...

They look great! I love all of the different designs! :)

paint that nail on August 3, 2011 at 12:41 AM said...

awww thats so cute and so cool!! They are all stunning but I am in love with the first one!!(:

heartNAT on August 3, 2011 at 12:58 AM said...

They're all so pretty, but my fave is definitely the bride's nails!

Kejal on August 3, 2011 at 2:04 AM said...

Hey all look so nice, looks like you had a lot of fun :)

Cristina on August 3, 2011 at 2:43 AM said...

Such nice designs!!! Love them! But that must have bee hard work! Great job ;)
Were you one of the bridesmaids?

Kellyta on August 3, 2011 at 2:53 AM said...

the bride´s nails are so cute =DD

Irishenchantment on August 3, 2011 at 3:30 AM said...

so pretty all of them :)

shel xx

imfeelingnail-venturous on August 3, 2011 at 8:19 AM said...

Thanks everyone! No, I was not in the bridal party. It was a lot of work but it was fun hanging with the girls.

Erika on August 3, 2011 at 8:47 AM said...

They all look great!! Love them :)

Fingers on August 3, 2011 at 9:22 AM said...

Besides loving the brides nails- I love the first bridesmaid picture- I need to know what you used for that! So awesome!

KarenD on August 3, 2011 at 10:07 AM said...

Oh, how fun! So nice of you to do all that work (and so late at night)!

Kate on August 3, 2011 at 10:22 AM said...

Great work. Love them!

-Diana- on August 3, 2011 at 2:37 PM said...

Love them all :)

Katie on August 3, 2011 at 7:39 PM said...

Love all the nails! Great job!

Beautyshades on August 4, 2011 at 3:00 PM said...

All the designs are lovely:)

whimsical.glam on August 4, 2011 at 7:52 PM said...

I love the zebra nails! So fun!

Shivy on August 11, 2011 at 9:47 PM said...

Love them all. My favs are the bride's nails and the first 2 bridemaid's nails.

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates