Pages

Cult Nails Polish My Kind of Cool Aid + Always Winning + Enigmatic

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
September 20, 2011

I was sooo excited when I received my Cult Nails polish in the mail! They are amazing. I ordered nine of them, but I have only had the chance to play with three of them. This post features some layering with Cult Nails Polish My Kind of Cool Aid, Cult Nails Always Winning, and Cult Nails Enigmatic!

The next two photos show three coats of Cult Nails Polish Always Winning. It is an amazing polish, but I am pretty sure it is designed to be a layering polish. It is a lovely green with gold and holo glitter. It does have a texture appearance/feel to it, which I like.





The following photos show two coats of Cult Nails My Kind of Cool Aid. This is a lovely purple/grey polish with a subtle silver shimmer! It is so awesome in person! 





The following photos show two coats of Cult Nails My Kind of Cool Aid with one coat of Cult Nails Always Winning (which was showed by itself in the first two photos of this post). I love this combo, but the last combo in this post is my favorite!





The following photos is two coats of Cult Nails Enigmatic. This is a warm purple with a shimmer! Such a lovely polish!






The following photos shows Cult Nails Enigmatic with one thick coat of Cult Nails Always Winning (which was showed by itself in the first two photos of this post)! This is my favorite combo!





I can't wait to show you the other six Cult Nails that I received in the mail!
Cult Nails Always Winning, Cult Nails Enigmatic, and Cult Nails My Kind of Cool Aid




24 comments:

Olivia C. on September 20, 2011 at 8:50 PM said...

Enigmatic is my favorite! :)

Jossie on September 20, 2011 at 9:20 PM said...

All are gorgeous!!!

Fashion Footing on September 20, 2011 at 9:39 PM said...

LOve! Man, I have to get some Cult polish!!

Hygea on September 20, 2011 at 11:11 PM said...

I loved My Kind of Cool Aid <3

Pinupcherrymakeup on September 21, 2011 at 1:36 AM said...

I looooove My Kind Of Kool-Aid, but I'm always stuck on the fence with Always Winning! I like it in the bottle but I have yet to see a layering combo that makes me think "MAN I need this!" I like your ideas though!

PureMorning on September 21, 2011 at 2:31 AM said...

This purple/grey polish is amazing.

Kejal on September 21, 2011 at 2:45 AM said...

Love these polishes u've picked!! Awesome. need to get my hands on them

Miss L on September 21, 2011 at 6:39 AM said...

They all look very pretty :)

Cristina on September 21, 2011 at 6:40 AM said...

I just love My Kind of Cool Aid! And the combo with Always Winning is awesome!!!

MadAboutNaiLz on September 21, 2011 at 7:29 AM said...

AHHHH these are to die for. I wish I could buy myself some Cult Nails nail polish. I might just do it one day, probably just one.

dianuseeek on September 21, 2011 at 7:39 AM said...

Cult Nails My Kind of Cool Aid is so gorgeous! *.*

Peace, Love and Polish on September 21, 2011 at 8:43 AM said...

Wow, the gray color is to die for!

Lauren on September 21, 2011 at 9:06 AM said...

My kind of cool aid has been on my wishlist for a while, but your post made it bump up onto the top of my list! And now I added Enigmatic, too. If my husband asks, I'm totally blaming you....

Polish AMOR on September 21, 2011 at 9:26 AM said...

I do not own any Cult polishes, but these look great.. I like Always Winning :)

Fingers on September 21, 2011 at 11:31 AM said...

I love enigmatic! Such a pretty color! I need to try this brand!

FashionFreak/Mihaela on September 21, 2011 at 11:40 AM said...

i loooooooooooooooooooove these nail polish!

my blog-follow me♥mfashionfreak

Nail Nerd on September 21, 2011 at 1:48 PM said...

Seriously wow on all counts, especially the glitter!

beachgal on September 21, 2011 at 6:26 PM said...

Cult Nails never ceases to disappoint me in what they come up with. I really love the green glitz over the gray. That one in particular knocks my socks off!

Audrey L on September 21, 2011 at 6:59 PM said...

That always winning one is a beaut of a polish! Gorgeous on its own and just as beautiful layered over other polishes.

Erika on September 21, 2011 at 7:37 PM said...

gorgeous!!! As usual! :)

Zarina Villanueva on September 21, 2011 at 11:02 PM said...

My Kind of Cool Aid is soooo pretty!!! (^__^)

By the way,
THANK YOU dear for always visiting my blog! Love lots! ♥

Jenna on September 22, 2011 at 3:34 AM said...

love these pics :D cant wait to see the rest!

Shadow on September 22, 2011 at 9:27 AM said...

WOW!!!!! I love this!!! I think I need nfu oh #60

auntheathee on October 28, 2011 at 4:40 AM said...

I just ordered My Kind of Cool Aid!!! I am so excited to get it! After seeing it on your nails I HAD to have it! Beautiful nails!!!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates