Pages

Kleancolor Metallics and Konad Stamping Plates Experiment

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
September 25, 2011


From L to R: Kleancolor Metallic Pink, Kleancolor Metallic Purple, Kleancolor Metallic Yellow, Kleancolor Metallic Brown, Kleancolor Metallic Navy, and Kleancolor Metallic Jungle

My very first special request!!!!!! Kejal from NailArt and Things asked me to do a little experiment to see how good the Kleancolor Metallics I owned were at stamping. She was looking at buying some. I have to say all six that I own are GREAT for stamping! 

To demonstrate I just stamped two designs with each color on a piece of white paper. Please click to enlarge the photos! You can see the polish shows every detail of the stamp. I am concerned about the Metallic Yellow (which is really a gold polish in my opinion), but if you choose the right base color, you should be fine! 

I have used the Kleancolor Metallic Pink for stamping before. Click here to see that post.

I have used the Kleancolor Metallic Brown for stamping before. Click here to see that post.





P.S I guess I should have cleaned the plate a little better between the navy and yellow polish haha!

27 comments:

Kejal on September 25, 2011 at 9:33 AM said...

Hey thanks for doing this!!(Hugs)U r soo sweet! Really wanted to see how these were for stamping before I order them!! Off to do that. thanks again!!!!!

Miss L on September 25, 2011 at 9:47 AM said...

the stampings look very pretty!

Sandra on September 25, 2011 at 10:26 AM said...

Looks great!

Fingers on September 25, 2011 at 10:38 AM said...

I love those stamps! Have used them myself!

Pinkbeauty_love on September 25, 2011 at 10:44 AM said...

Looks great!!

Polish AMOR on September 25, 2011 at 11:11 AM said...

WOW really good for stamping!!! great post

Olivia C. on September 25, 2011 at 11:12 AM said...

Looks like they're good for stamping!

Pams Girly Bits on September 25, 2011 at 11:23 AM said...

Oh this is very helpful, thanks. I just placed a KleanColor order too, so I guess I won't have these for while yet.

rock-or-not on September 25, 2011 at 11:26 AM said...

They are really great for stamping!!
Thank you for these tests!!

Nail Designs xox on September 25, 2011 at 11:27 AM said...

Wow these are great stampers!!

Polish and Charms on September 25, 2011 at 11:57 AM said...

I love my Kleancolor metallic polishes! They work great for stamping!

Lush Lacquer (Allie) on September 25, 2011 at 12:47 PM said...

They look awesome! I'll have to look into getting those on ebay

Fashion Footing on September 25, 2011 at 2:14 PM said...

Looks great!

Shally on September 25, 2011 at 2:52 PM said...

Love the brown, so pretty!

déjà vu on September 25, 2011 at 3:47 PM said...

I seriously need to get into stamping! I've seen so many beautiful designs.

Kirshten on September 25, 2011 at 3:53 PM said...

These polishes look great for stamping! They all look like beautiful colors to wear on your nails too!

FashionFreak/Mihaela on September 25, 2011 at 4:32 PM said...

that's so cool.^^
my blog♥mfashionfreak

Nailstyle on September 25, 2011 at 7:43 PM said...

Thanks for sharing this. Very interesting to see how they stamp. Love the Jungle colour!

♥ Claire ♥ // Shatter me Claire on September 26, 2011 at 4:55 AM said...

Fantastic!!!! Thanks for the samples! I'm going to have to try and get my hands on some more of these!

mrsrexy on September 26, 2011 at 12:16 PM said...

Thx for sharing! I think I need some of these in my life for stamping...great cheap alternative to Konad polishes!

thenailaholic on September 26, 2011 at 2:43 PM said...

LOVE! I don't have any of these yet, so I'll have to look for them!

Lydz on September 26, 2011 at 9:11 PM said...

thanks for sharing this with us!! :) So cool! hugs

Shadow on September 26, 2011 at 9:52 PM said...

these are so coool!!!!! Thanks for the experiment!

KarenD on September 27, 2011 at 9:11 AM said...

Those look great! I sense a Kleancolor order in my future...

Beautyshades on September 27, 2011 at 2:51 PM said...

Not bad at all. They seem to work really well for stamping

barliny on September 29, 2011 at 11:57 AM said...

OMG! so beautiful, I want some of those bling stickers! lovely nails.

Anonymous said...

This stamping designs are so pretty. Could you tell me which konad plates are you using?

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates