Pages

Nfu Oh JS-16 (jelly finish polish) + OPI Traffic Stopper Copper Top Coat

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
September 02, 2011


This was my first attempt at a jelly sandwich manicure. I think it turned out very well. I actually wore it for four days! This is a new jelly finish polish that I bought from fabuloustreet.com/ (Remember I hauled about it last week. Click here to see that post.). Capturing the true color of this polish was very difficult. I could only capture the true color outdoors in direct sunlight (which washed out the beauty of the manicure, but oh well, atleast I caught the true color of the polish. And you can see the glitter quite well). 

Generally I like to take my pictures indoors, but this is what the polished looked like when I took the photo indoors--NOTHING like the true color. 


Isn't that insane how lighting can change the color of a polish that dramatically in a photo?! Anyways, the base coat is two coats of Nfu Oh JS-16, followed by one coat of OPI Traffic Stopper Cooper, followed by one thin coat of Nfu Oh JS-16. Here are some more photos for you to enjoy.





In the following photos, I wanted to show you what the manicure looked like without that final top coat of Nfu Oh JS-16. As you can see the glitter pops out more dramatically. In the next two photos, it is two coats of Nfu Oh JS-16 and one coat of OPI. 



In these two close up photos, you can really see the difference that last top coat of the jelly polish does for the manicure. 

18 comments:

Beautyshades on September 2, 2011 at 3:02 PM said...

So nice with the glitters. I Don't have any nfu-oh but they have very pretty colours:)

Mel, Glassflecked. on September 2, 2011 at 3:35 PM said...

Such an amazing shade of jelly..must have. Can't believe the indoor vs. outdoor.. but I want that color too! ha

rock-or-not on September 2, 2011 at 3:42 PM said...

Great combo!!!
I love it!

Kelly on September 2, 2011 at 3:47 PM said...

pretty! :)

Irishenchantment on September 2, 2011 at 5:11 PM said...

this is awesome i love the colour!

beachgal on September 2, 2011 at 5:56 PM said...

Pretty!

Noelie on September 2, 2011 at 6:46 PM said...

Holy wow, I love this combo! =O

Katie on September 2, 2011 at 7:54 PM said...

Love this color with the glitter! I'm debating whether or not to get that SOPI color. It looks great!

♥beauxs mom on September 2, 2011 at 9:01 PM said...

I love how squishy the jelly looks so cool and I love your jelly sandwich I've been meaning to try that!

heartNAT on September 3, 2011 at 12:07 AM said...

I agree, the sandwich turned out great!

paint that nail on September 3, 2011 at 12:25 AM said...

I like the combo you chose a lot!! I havent seen anyone use that glitter and me like it but I like these a lot!(:

pamgotcrazy on September 3, 2011 at 9:16 AM said...

i agree! it's a very cute combination of colors.. I love the glitters!!!!!

Rin on September 3, 2011 at 11:17 AM said...

Love this color and the sparkles =)

Sandra on September 3, 2011 at 12:43 PM said...

Great combo, it looks really nice!

Fingers on September 3, 2011 at 1:06 PM said...

I need to try the jelly sandwich

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) on September 4, 2011 at 11:10 PM said...

I love the sandwich!

jess//hello, polish! on September 5, 2011 at 9:40 PM said...

omg what a difference it is in different lighting! i dont think i own any polishes that look that different - so funky! i like that though. i have yet to do a jelly sandwich, but this really makes me want to try it now

KatXoXo on September 5, 2011 at 11:09 PM said...

wow! I can not believe how different the color looks in doors! crazy!!
KatXoXo

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates