Pages

Ulta Jaded + NK Magical 065

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 

September 15, 2011


 This is two coats of Ulta Jaded, which I recently purchased at Ulta. They had the (round bottle) Ulta polish on sale for $2 (The sale might be still going on)! This polish is amazing!  You are not going to believe this, but I did absolutely ZERO clean up (which is not like me). This polish went on like a dream! I think it is partially credited to the brush, but could be the formula too! I hope the other Ulta polishes I bought go on this great! I am pretty sure this is my first Ulta polish in the round bottle. I have some in the square bottle, which I think the application is somewhat tricky with those.

Today I received the below polish in the mail from Melissa over at Shine and Polishment. (Go check out her blog! She was so sweet to send this polish along with two others as extras in her giveaway I won about a month ago). I was dying to try this polish since I have never seen it or even heard of the brand, and it looked AMAZING in the bottle. This is two coats of NK Magical 065. It has a great look on the nail but left a weird texture look on my nail, which I kind of like! You can really see what I am talking about in the close up shot. I think it looks like my manicure has tiny circular indents! I think it is caused by the reflection of the transparent glitter, but not sure though! What do you think about it?




 Then of course I couldn't leave it be! I added a crap ton of flower stickers! I actually like the "busy" finished look! I think this is the first manicure I am showing you that I am actually wearing at the same time! =)

27 comments:

Polish AMOR on September 15, 2011 at 10:56 PM said...

As usual this looks stunning ..... I also like the texture it it gives it an awesome look ...

♥beauxs mom on September 15, 2011 at 11:14 PM said...

I just went to ulta and saw these but I passed I wish I would have at least got this one it's beautiful and no cleanup is unheard of, I really like the final look those stickers are cute! Did you get those at ulta too?

FromMegwithLove on September 15, 2011 at 11:55 PM said...

not busy at all. gorgeous,i'd say!

PureMorning on September 16, 2011 at 12:42 AM said...

Beautiful mani :))

Une Ruxi à Paris on September 16, 2011 at 1:51 AM said...

I love the polish by itself, love it even more with the glitter!!

Kejal on September 16, 2011 at 5:11 AM said...

Hey this looks nice!! LOL even I cant leave a color as it is..have to something on it! ♥♥♥

dianuseeek on September 16, 2011 at 6:20 AM said...

I like the first look with Ultra Jaded only :)

Peace, Love and Polish on September 16, 2011 at 6:20 AM said...

I Love the nail art! I like the ULTA bottles too, however the top was kinda too big for me, but that's just personal preference. This color is so pretty & it stands out!

SmokE on September 16, 2011 at 8:06 AM said...

This is so pretty! I love the flowers :)

Jossie on September 16, 2011 at 8:28 AM said...

Whoa! Superb..

Jossie on September 16, 2011 at 8:28 AM said...

Whoa! Superb..

Carly @ Lacquered Lover on September 16, 2011 at 9:19 AM said...

I am loving those stickers! it's gorgeous!

Fingers on September 16, 2011 at 9:46 AM said...

I did a post on this exact Ulta Jaded and absolutely HATE it! Its on my blog sale!! How funny is that!! I love the flowers though!

Fashion Footing on September 16, 2011 at 9:47 AM said...

Oh my gosh, those flowers are freaking adorable! I love that ulta color... man, my Ulta wishlist is getting longer and longer!

Olivia C. on September 16, 2011 at 9:51 AM said...

Cute! The glitter is really pretty & I love the stickers you added! :)

Sandra on September 16, 2011 at 10:28 AM said...

This is so nice! :)

Miss L on September 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM said...

very pretty mani. I love the flowers!

Arianne Cruz on September 16, 2011 at 12:37 PM said...

ooh i like it :D

Noelie on September 16, 2011 at 3:03 PM said...

Wow, I love this! Great job!

♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥ on September 16, 2011 at 9:31 PM said...

Its so pretty :)xo

paint that nail on September 16, 2011 at 9:46 PM said...

pretty!! I just got that glitter today!!!! Oh my gosh thats so weird! lol:D

Rochelle on September 17, 2011 at 8:05 AM said...

Snow leopards are my favorite big cat! Works great with the glitter~

Painting Rainbows on September 17, 2011 at 10:08 PM said...

HEY :D You comment on my posts all the time and I always wondered who you were lol. Lovely post. Finally an animal print nail I'd actually wear.

BlogeretteJoelle on September 18, 2011 at 2:59 PM said...

Wooowww, this is so beautifull!!! Love the stickers on top!

MadAboutNaiLz on September 18, 2011 at 6:55 PM said...

I love the little flowers. Especially the Yellow ones
XOXO
Pam <3

Gypsy on September 22, 2011 at 9:28 PM said...

Such a beautiful color and amazing detail work, love it. I need this shade, I don't have anything like it yet:)

chantelle_thomas on September 24, 2011 at 3:04 PM said...

Love these! so cute!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates