Pages

Fall Nail Design + Lovebeangirl's Franken Polish

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
October 02, 2011


October is finally here, so of course I have another Fall manicure! This polish is a franken sent to me by Tyne from LovebeanGirl (Click here to view her blog!). She created this franken as a contest entry. Her inspiration for this polish was Jacob from Twilight. Click here to read about what polishes she used to create this polish. It was so sweet of her to send me a bottle of it. I love the brown jelly finish with the silver chunky glitter. It is perfect for the season.

As always, I had to add a little something extra. I decided to try my new rub on nail art decals I just purchased (Click here to view the site. Just a warning on my experience with this company. This site was slow to ship. After a week with no shipment notification, I emailed them. They replied with a "sorry for the delay" e-mail. Your products will be shipped today. That was on a Friday, and I received them the following Wednesday. So about a week and  half from order date to arrival date, which still isn't too bad, but I wonder why I had to email them in the first place to check on my order). I am so glad I ordered almost every one of their selection of rub on nail art decals because these things are amazing. They lay flush with your nail unlike nail art stickers. All you do is place the sheet to your nail and rub on the decal! The directions say to rub it on with a orange stick, but I found it easier to apply by pressuring really hard on the decal for about 10 seconds. Then I finished it off with a top coat.








34 comments:

Sandra on October 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM said...

Your franken is super pretty! And I love the fall-themed mani. :)

jolkag78 on October 2, 2011 at 9:57 AM said...

I want that one!! I love the way it looks;) U have great ideas..

peripatetic33 on October 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM said...

great fall mani

Fingers on October 2, 2011 at 10:23 AM said...

Those decals look really cool! I may need to try them! Love the brown base- but for me, am not a glitter fan! Tyne's blog is awesome!

Jossie on October 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM said...

I luv this franken it is hawt!!! That mani is sexy fall!!!

Laura on October 2, 2011 at 10:34 AM said...

This is beautiful! Such a pretty autumn manicure :-) I haven't tried decals yet though I do have a set or two. Yours look fab!

whimsicalglam on October 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM said...

I'm hesitant to wear brown polish but I really like the way this looks on you. I might try it now :)

Nail Nerd on October 2, 2011 at 11:21 AM said...

That's a super yummy franken, lucky you! I would have never guessed those were decals either, it all came together beautifully

Beauty on a College budget on October 2, 2011 at 11:30 AM said...

This is such a cute fall nail look. I usually don't like brown nail polish but I love this whole look!

Shannara on October 2, 2011 at 11:47 AM said...

i love it!

Hunter87 on October 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM said...

Love it u did a very good job like the brown polish!
~Jazmin

Kellyta on October 2, 2011 at 12:48 PM said...

GREAT MANI! SO CUTE FOR THIS SEASON =D

Fashion Footing on October 2, 2011 at 2:06 PM said...

I love your franken! So pretty!

Polish and Charms on October 2, 2011 at 2:12 PM said...

I think I need to find some of those rub on nail decals! Looks great!

♥beauxs mom on October 2, 2011 at 2:39 PM said...

Aww I feel so special that you liked my franken! it's looks so pretty on you and I love those decals how cool and easy to just rub them on I definitely need some I love the little candy corn on your pinky it's too cute!
P.s FINGERS! you made me blush heart you!

Crystal on October 2, 2011 at 3:14 PM said...

Love the franken, it's perfect for fall! And the little gold leaf decals are so cute!

~*~Amber~*~ on October 2, 2011 at 3:29 PM said...

That is adorable, love it!

Olivia C. on October 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM said...

Perfect fall mani! :)

Polish AMOR on October 2, 2011 at 4:40 PM said...

beautiful fall mani :) love the stickers

destany on October 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM said...

this is a perfect fall mani! <3

Peace, Love and Polish on October 2, 2011 at 6:26 PM said...

WOW! I love that color! And the decals go so perfectly together :)

Sugarfrogs on October 2, 2011 at 7:53 PM said...

That franken is amazing, I've been looking for a nice brown like that for ages!!

Jacki on October 2, 2011 at 8:32 PM said...

Love these! The decals are great for the season. I think I'll check out that site!

AllisonL on October 2, 2011 at 9:32 PM said...

I love this mani! The orange looks so good against the brown. So autumnal! I don't often wear brown polishes. This is the one time a year I break them out!

Rin on October 2, 2011 at 10:32 PM said...

Very pretty, I love seeing fall designs =)

My Nail Polish Online on October 2, 2011 at 11:20 PM said...

This is so beautiful! A perfect mani for October!

Kejal on October 3, 2011 at 3:45 AM said...

Nice mani!! love the franken!

PureMorning on October 3, 2011 at 3:58 AM said...

Looks great :))

Sonoma Bento on October 3, 2011 at 4:13 AM said...

Pretty! That's a beautiful franken.

O' Natur Nail on October 3, 2011 at 7:54 AM said...

gorgeous!!!! i gotta have that franken!!!

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) on October 3, 2011 at 7:29 PM said...

Woah! That franken is amazing!

Raji on October 8, 2011 at 5:02 PM said...

I love the brown, I really really think the shape of your nails are just perfection

Rachel on October 10, 2011 at 8:55 PM said...

I LURVE this! gah!

Toyomi on October 11, 2011 at 5:55 AM said...

I'm loving the franken and the complete mani itself also .

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates