Pages

Lynnderella Connect the Dots + Ruby Kisses Schoolgirl Blue + Absolute! Light Blue

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
October 25, 2011


The above and below photos show Ruby Kisses Schoolgirl Blue on all nails except the ring finger. This polish was a nice surprise because it had somewhat of a jelly finish (I think. I am still debating on that). The ring finger is Absolute! Light Blue. These polishes are new additions to my collection--sent in a surprise polish swap with Andrea from Addicted to the Allure of Beauty!


Then I decided to play with my new bottle of Lynnderella Connect the Dots!  This is a close up of the bottle!


The below photo shows ONE coat of Lynderella Connect the Dots!


The below photo shows TWO coats of Lynnderella Connect the Dots. Can you see the shimmer in it?


The below photo is THREE coats of Lynnderella Connect the Dots. 


Because Ruby Kisses Schoolgirl Blue had somewhat of a jelly finish, I decided to add one coat on top of the three coats of Lynnderella Connect the Dots. I think this Lynderella polish would make an awesome jelly sandwich nail design (with the right jelly polish). 

I messed up the ring finger by adding another coat of Absolute! Light Blue (because it is not a jelly polish) over the three coats of Connect the dots. Oh well. I still think it looks awesome as a jelly sandwich. If I would have known Schoolgirl Blue was a jelly polish, I would have placed that on all nails and skipped the Absolute! Light Blue. 







29 comments:

Amber on October 25, 2011 at 7:23 PM said...

This is awesome! One day I will have Lynderella's polishes... :)

Shopping Addict on October 25, 2011 at 7:27 PM said...

I think it looks awesome (but maybe I'm bias since I sent you the blues lol). I especially love the glitter (or not glitter glitter really) sandwich, awesome.

Jossie on October 25, 2011 at 7:35 PM said...

Omg its wonderful! I am jealous of the Lynderella!! ;-)

Lynn on October 25, 2011 at 8:00 PM said...

This is awesome!!!! I am loving Connect the Dots and your jelly sandwich:) I just wish Lynderella nail polishes were more accessible, I always seem to find out about them after the fact!

Nail Reflections on October 25, 2011 at 8:08 PM said...

Lovely! Connect the dots works so well with the blues!

Courtni Anna on October 25, 2011 at 8:24 PM said...

LOVE this. Those blues are awesome!!

Jamie on October 25, 2011 at 8:27 PM said...

*sigh* I'm still so jealous! lol Love this though, looks super awesome!

Kimberly on October 25, 2011 at 10:29 PM said...

Wow! Connect the Dots is a 'transformer.' The three coats is really da bomb!!! That polish would wake up any drab polish too.

Sara on October 25, 2011 at 10:35 PM said...

that Ruby Kisses blue is amazing! I love it. To bad I have no idea where to find it.

PureMorning on October 26, 2011 at 1:17 AM said...

Very lovely and beautiful :))

Polish AMOR on October 26, 2011 at 1:38 AM said...

Love love connect the dots <3

Paulina on October 26, 2011 at 2:24 AM said...

very pretty variations!!

lepidopteria on October 26, 2011 at 2:33 AM said...

Wow this combo looks really awesome together! I love it!

My nail polish online on October 26, 2011 at 2:35 AM said...

Lovely combination! I have to do a jelly sandwich one of these days :-D

Shannara on October 26, 2011 at 2:49 AM said...

love the blue shades, looks great with the dots

Miss L on October 26, 2011 at 6:19 AM said...

That combo looks awesome!

Missy on October 26, 2011 at 7:16 AM said...

Great Idea!!! Love it!!!

Carly @ Lacquered Lover on October 26, 2011 at 8:23 AM said...

This is the only Lynderella I'm really lemming! I love it! It looks so awesome with the blue!

Fingers on October 26, 2011 at 9:39 AM said...

I liked it before the top jelly sandwich! I am so lemming for that connect the dots- I have 2 bottles coming! Can you believe it? Me and glitter? Nice mani!

nail crazy on October 26, 2011 at 5:18 PM said...

i love it, great combo :-D
connect the dots looks amazing :-D

Peace, Love and Polish on October 26, 2011 at 6:39 PM said...

I am so jealous you have Lynderella's!

Nail Nerd on October 26, 2011 at 7:09 PM said...

Well that's just flat out rad. You had me at the blues and knocked me over with the glitter sandwiching!

barliny on October 26, 2011 at 7:46 PM said...

so awesome, I really would like to have connect the dots, It seems pretty cool. Take care, bye!

♥beauxs mom on October 26, 2011 at 11:03 PM said...

what beautiful blues connect the dots looks really pretty over the lighter blue.

KayJay at Refined and Polished on October 27, 2011 at 7:14 AM said...

Love everything about this combo!

Liz on October 27, 2011 at 7:28 AM said...

Connect the dots is amazing! I've never seen anything like that before.
Looks great!

Swatch And Learn on October 27, 2011 at 12:03 PM said...

Very cool jelly sandwich, and I love the look of Lynnderella Connect the Dots layered over your manicure!

ScarsLikeLace on October 27, 2011 at 1:09 PM said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award (details on my blog)! =)

P.S. I love how you used Connect the Dots! Gorgeous!

Nailderella on November 10, 2011 at 5:02 PM said...

that's a gorgeous polish! I so want it ;D

nice idea to use a jelly on top of it!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates