Pages

Pumpkin Halloween Nail Design + My Nail Graffiti Halloween Franken

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
October 29, 2011

With Halloween fast approaching, I thought it was time to post that typical pumpkin Halloween nail design. This is nothing special as we have been seeing a very similar design on many blogs lately. It is still a classic and fun to wear! The base color is the fun part! It is Pumpkin Patch from My Nail Grafitti's husband's Halloween Franken Collection (who just introduced his winter collection, and of course I bought it). It is a lovely orange with a gold shimmer and green glitter. It will be worn again next Halloween!  Then I used Bundle Monster stamping plates BM-224 and BM-222 to stamp on the design.





17 comments:

Nail Reflections on October 29, 2011 at 4:03 PM said...

I think it looks great! I haven't done a pumpkin them yet.

whimsicalglam on October 29, 2011 at 4:10 PM said...

I am seriously in love with all of your Halloween manis!

rock-or-not on October 29, 2011 at 4:39 PM said...

Such a funny mani!!
I love it!

AllisonL on October 29, 2011 at 6:09 PM said...

Cute! I love that franken! :)

Nory on October 29, 2011 at 6:51 PM said...

Very simple and extremely gorgeous! :) love it!

Shopping Addict on October 29, 2011 at 7:30 PM said...

Totally adorable and cute I love them.

Miss L on October 30, 2011 at 1:39 AM said...

Cute Halloween mani :) Love it!

Rainbowify Me on October 30, 2011 at 2:01 AM said...

Those pumpkins are super cute and I love the way they're place differently on each nail. :)

nail crazy on October 30, 2011 at 5:33 AM said...

love it, fantastic polish and cute design :-D

Chloe on October 30, 2011 at 9:41 AM said...

This looks so cute! Looove!

http://www.thebeautycorner.co.uk/

xx

Swatch And Learn on October 30, 2011 at 10:31 AM said...

What a fun Hallowe'en manicure! :D And I'm a huge fan of pumpkins, so of course I love it!

Fingers on October 30, 2011 at 10:33 AM said...

Such a cool mani! Think I would have preferred all the nails look the same but still a cool look!

PureMorning on October 30, 2011 at 1:25 PM said...

great mani

Shannara on October 31, 2011 at 6:13 AM said...

love it, looks great!

KarenD on October 31, 2011 at 3:18 PM said...

Love the stamping!

♥beauxs mom on October 31, 2011 at 6:44 PM said...

Looks very pretty I think that's the look I was seeing in my head for my failed orange jelly sammich!

Little Candy on November 1, 2011 at 7:58 PM said...

wauw! great!!!
_______________________________
Follow me? i follow back! :)
www.mylittlesweets.blogspot.com
_______________________________

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates