Pages

Voting is open....

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
October 28, 2011

Hey everyone! I know some of you have seen my Facebook status updates about this, but I wanted to share this on my blog as well for those of you who do not have Facebook. Voting is open for two contest I entered. You might see some more familiar names in the contests. So make sure to vote for your favorites!

The first Halloween contest is hosted by Lacquered Me. Voting for this contest is open until Monday Oct 31. You can vote for your favorite entry (or multiple entries) by clicking the "like" button of that entry's photo.


_____________________________________________________________________________


The second Halloween contest is hosted by Bundle Monster. Voting for this contest is open until Sunday Oct 30. You can vote for your favorite entry (or multiple entries) by clicking the "vote now" button of that entry's photo.



11 comments:

SadeeStyle on October 28, 2011 at 11:09 AM said...

wow voted :)

Zarina Villanueva on October 28, 2011 at 11:22 AM said...

VOTED for you dear!
Goodyluck! (^__^)

Kimberly on October 28, 2011 at 12:07 PM said...

You easily got my votes. Outstanding work!

Rainbowify Me on October 28, 2011 at 2:05 PM said...

I especially like the second one! :)

Ulmiel on October 28, 2011 at 2:41 PM said...

AWESOME job on both of them, girl! I'm definitively voting for your masterpieces!

Nail Reflections on October 28, 2011 at 2:50 PM said...

Theses are so good! I voted for both! Good Luck!!

Liz on October 28, 2011 at 3:23 PM said...

Best of luck to you! Both mani's are awesome:)

♥beauxs mom on October 28, 2011 at 5:58 PM said...

looks so good! I really like it, I tried to vote for you but it won't let me says error but I don't have a fb maybe u can send me the link again...

♥ Sarah Claire ♥ on October 29, 2011 at 2:41 AM said...

Done! Good luck :)

Shannara on October 29, 2011 at 4:53 AM said...

Voted, good luck.
They look awesome!

Paulina on October 31, 2011 at 6:58 AM said...

love it!!!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates