Pages

Zoya Yara + Nail Mail Makes All Bad Things Better!!!! =)

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
October 17, 2011


A long post from me today, which is unlike me. I am usually short on words and "long" on photos ! BUT I have a lot to show you today!!!!!! =) 

I just love nail mail!!!! In the last two days, I have received a lot of it! First off, let me show you two coats of Zoya Yara! This has been on my wish list for some time now, and the lovely Lauren from A Polish Change sent it to me! This is such a pretty green with a lovely gold shimmer! For once I am actually showing you a polish that is on my nails at the time of the post.



Lauren from A Polish Change sent me a "just because/thank you" nail mail package! (I received this yesterday) Below is a photo of the awesome polishes she sent me! I can't believe she sent me these just because! Too sweet! AND these are my first Butter London polishes, which I was super stoked about! Wallis and All Hail the Queen were on my wish list for some time! Also, I can't believe she sent me Northern Lights Holo top coat. When I first started blogging and before I even know what a "wish list" was, I saw this polish on a blog and it was the first time I discovered/fell in love with holo polishes, so I thought it was crazy awesome that she sent me this! 

From Left to right:
Butter London All Hail the Queen
Butter London Wallis
CG Golden Green 542 Avoid Heat or Flame
Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat Silver
Zoya Yara
Hard Candy Beetle
__________________________________________________________________________________

I also did a SURPRISE polish swap with Andrea from Addicted to the Allure of Beauty! I received her package today! She is the sweetest blogger ever! I do believe she is my new monthly Julep Mavin subscription (well sort of haha). I canceled that subscription, and Andrea will be my new monthly polish swapping buddy! She sent me some awesome polishes, and some polish brands that are very new to me. I am so excited to try them. I will be trying out one tomorrow! You can't really see the polishes in the photo, but these are some awesome polishes, so stay tuned. I have never heard of Ruby Kisses but the colors she sent me are AMAZING! She is so sweet so make sure to stop by her blog and follow ASAP! =)




From Left to Right:

Absolute! AA261 Light Blue
Ruby Kisses HDP22 Schoolgirl Blue
NK 038 Blue Saphire
Kleancolor Orchid Chrome
NK 059 Pink Glass
China Glaze St. Topez
Ruby Kisses Brown Sugar
 Tweety No name

__________________________________________________________________________________
And last BUT certainly not least, my sister called me on Saturday to let me know she discovered the entire OPI Muppets Collection at JC Pennys! She knew I wanted the collection so she called to see if I wanted any of them! Of course, I did! I got her to pick up the ENTIRE collection for me! She is SO awesome! I didn't realize there were so many reds in the collection, but I am okay with it because they are each unique and will make their  way into my collection!





27 comments:

Shopping Addict on October 17, 2011 at 11:35 PM said...

Yay. I was so glad when you got my package.

And Yara yay. I want Yara it's also on my wishlist. I almost bought it the other day but went with "Nite Owl" by Orly instead. I figured Yara would be easy enough to find later, and Zoya always has promos.

Polish AMOR on October 17, 2011 at 11:51 PM said...

WOW that's some frkn awesome nail mail!!

I Drink Nail Polish on October 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM said...

OMG the finish on Yara is so gorgeous!!! What lovely packages! Nail mail = the best mail! :D

Miss L on October 18, 2011 at 2:45 AM said...

Great nail mail! Zoya Yara looks interesting! Perfect for Fall!

SadeeStyle on October 18, 2011 at 2:48 AM said...

very pretty color

Polish and Charms on October 18, 2011 at 3:09 AM said...

That is some really good nail mail!!! I need to start swapping!

Jennius on October 18, 2011 at 4:13 AM said...

Yara is so so pretty! Bet you can't wait to get playing with all your new goodies!!!

Nailstyle on October 18, 2011 at 4:28 AM said...

Yara is on my nails now too :)

Shannara on October 18, 2011 at 4:56 AM said...

wowie, zoya looks great !

Jossie on October 18, 2011 at 5:43 AM said...

I could not agree more, nail mail sure makes everything better! Nice olive green for fall!

Lauren on October 18, 2011 at 7:05 AM said...

You hit the motherload of nail mail! ;)

Nail Reflections on October 18, 2011 at 7:22 AM said...

It must feel like a Nailmas for you. Cant wait to see them all!

emth23 on October 18, 2011 at 7:42 AM said...

I have literally just applied Hard Candy Beetle to my nails! I received it in the post this morning and will be taking pics later! I am very very jealous of all your OPI!!

Em x :)

http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

Fingers on October 18, 2011 at 8:57 AM said...

Wow that is a huge Haul! SO nice having people to swap with!!

Nicole on October 18, 2011 at 9:49 AM said...

What a bunch of GREAT nail mail! :D And mmm Zoya Yara. One of my fall favorites, it's so perfect!

Nory on October 18, 2011 at 10:52 AM said...

WOW! Those are pretty amazing gifts! ;)

JQ on October 18, 2011 at 11:45 AM said...

I love this colour so much. Big fan of greens especially olive drabby ones.
Great to find your blog. I've been MIA from mine for the past month but hope to come back with a blam once winter sets in!
Cheers!

Ulmiel on October 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM said...

I love Yara, it's an awesome awesome polish. And nail mail, nothing can beat that! I love getting packages too. :)

Cristina on October 18, 2011 at 1:18 PM said...

Hi Amy,
I'm back from am almost one month pause... And I've just ordered Zoya Yara! I'm so in love with it and I gotta say that it looks amazing on your nails!
Not a great fan of the glitter part of the Muppet's collection... I've only ordered Warm and Fozzie (for the moment). I'm still in my fall acquisitions LOL
Hugs!!!

Alexisaurus on October 18, 2011 at 2:24 PM said...

So jealous of your nail mail!!!

Nail Nerd on October 18, 2011 at 3:39 PM said...

I need that Zoya in my life! Congrats on all the fun packages too, gotta love a good nail mail day!

Yasinisi on October 18, 2011 at 4:55 PM said...

Beautiful colour. I did not have a chance to try ZOYA polishes but the colours of their polishes are so pretty.. :)

Sugarfrogs on October 18, 2011 at 7:09 PM said...

That green is actually delicious! Love it!

Ace on October 18, 2011 at 7:43 PM said...

great nail mail!!! i really like northern lights btw. subtle holo glitter or builds up nicely too. enjoy!!

beachgal on October 18, 2011 at 11:57 PM said...

Yara is about the best of the fall greens to come out I think. Great nail mail day! WOW.

Nailderella on October 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM said...

Gorgeous hauls! ;D

I also want the Muppets...and strangely (yeah lol) I'm really interested in these reds!!

ImaginationART on October 22, 2011 at 2:11 AM said...

wow it's a particular color! I love it!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates