Pages

Born Pretty Store Review

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
November 25, 2011


Today I have another Born Pretty Store review for you! 

This is two coats of Dark Red Shimmer #18. Isn't it absolutely gorgeous? If I were careful with application, one coat would have sufficed. Click here for the Born Pretty store link to this polish. This is listed for $4.74. 


Then I added one coat of Born Pretty Store's glitter gray polish #B32. This polish went on gooey (which was annoying), but the overall dry time was decent. The amount of glitter in the single coat was great! Overall, I love this glitter. It is so pretty! So many colors!  


I was surprised the bottle of glitter was so small. I didn't realize it was a "mini" size.  The polish is only 8 ml, so about one half the size of a regular polish. So keep that in mind when you are ordering. It sells for $3.51 on the Born Pretty Store. But it is more than enough. 


Here is Born Pretty Store's glitter gray polish #B32 over blue, white, black, and silver. My favorites are the white and black base coats. 


Bonus: The Born Pretty Store's Dark Red Shimmer #18 is perfect for stamping! The butterfly image is from the  Born Pretty stamping plate M76, which I previously reviewed here. This was stamped over a bare nail (so please ignore the staining).


Then I added one coat of Born Pretty Store's glitter gray polish #B32 and one coat of top coat.




Shop the Born Pretty Store for its product at its website
You can also shop at the Born Pretty Store on ebay
You can visit the Born Pretty Store on Twitter

31 comments:

Lindsey R on November 25, 2011 at 7:54 PM said...

Wow, that first polish is super pretty!

Taylor McDonnell on November 25, 2011 at 7:59 PM said...

this is gorgeous!!!

Shopping Addict on November 25, 2011 at 8:14 PM said...

That is a gorgeous nail polish color.

paint that nail on November 25, 2011 at 8:30 PM said...

The dark red shimmer is absolutely gorgeous!! wow so pretty! great for the holidays!(:

Angie on November 25, 2011 at 8:33 PM said...

Love that red shimmer! And you have GORGEOUS naked nails!

Lydz on November 25, 2011 at 8:58 PM said...

Dark Red Shimmer is gorgeous!! WOW! I love it! hugs*

Connie on November 25, 2011 at 9:23 PM said...

Your nails are simply gorgeous! They look like nails you see in magazine ads.

Laura on November 25, 2011 at 9:33 PM said...

I love that red glitter! It's so rich.

Nory on November 25, 2011 at 10:07 PM said...

I like both version of it, gorgeous!

Shannara on November 26, 2011 at 12:20 AM said...

the red one is gorgeous;

They sell pretty glitters and plates

Rainbowify Me on November 26, 2011 at 1:33 AM said...

Great review. And your pictures are so much prettier than the ones on Born Pretty's own site. :)

ScarsLikeLace on November 26, 2011 at 1:48 AM said...

That red IS really gorgeous!!

Olivia on November 26, 2011 at 2:00 AM said...

WOW! The first one is amazing and breathtaking! One of the lovelies polishes I've seen. Perfect now for winter. :)

lepidopteria on November 26, 2011 at 3:39 AM said...

Wow, first polish is gorgeous

rock-or-not on November 26, 2011 at 4:01 AM said...

Wow!
It's gorgeous!!
i love it!

FashionFreak/Mihaela on November 26, 2011 at 4:04 AM said...

i have something like that on my nails atm :D

Sigma giveaway♥mfashionfreak

Jossie on November 26, 2011 at 5:07 AM said...

Yup exactly what I was thinking your pics are awesome and Born Pretty should use u as their hand model for pics!!

jolkag78 on November 26, 2011 at 5:38 AM said...

I love it!! Looks really good;)

Rochelle on November 26, 2011 at 7:09 AM said...

Very nice! It looks so different when it's stamped. I also like the glitter a lot!

Tee Dee on November 26, 2011 at 11:07 AM said...

That Dark red shimmer looks amazing! So sparkly. Another polish on my lemming list :-)

Andrea B. on November 26, 2011 at 11:50 AM said...

Nice nailpolish!
I'm now following you , do the same if you want:
WWW.FASHIONSCARFBOY.COM
Kisses ANdy

Miss L on November 26, 2011 at 12:09 PM said...

I have been thinking about ordering some nail polishes from Born Pretty, but I never have, but after your review I might give them a try.

Anonymous said...

hi to all imfeelingnail-venturous.blogspot.comers this is my first post and thought i would say a big hello to yous -
thank yous speak soon
garry

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your blog via Google at the same time as looking for a related topic, your website came up, it appears great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Polish AMOR on November 27, 2011 at 11:22 AM said...

that dark red shimmer looks stunning! I like the stamping you did, your nails are not stained ;-p

Julia Natalia on November 27, 2011 at 11:48 AM said...

Hello :))
Are you intrested in i-swap? If you are - pls write to me - julia.r.wasielewska@onet.pl
xoxo

Simona on November 28, 2011 at 2:56 AM said...

This is gorgeous Amy, thanks so much for swatching it! I've been kinda tempted to try out some of the shimmery polishes of BPS but since I couldn't find any swatches around I've always stopped myself from placing an order. Now I know I have to have this red because it's really amazing! Plus, almost one-coater? Seriously must have!

Anonymous said...

Hello, very professional high level blog! thank you for sharing. Because of good writing, and I learned a lot, and I am glad to see such a beautiful thing. Sorry for my bad English. ?

I Drink Nail Polish on December 6, 2011 at 2:35 AM said...

Such a pretty glitter! And wow - Dark Red Shimmer really is perfect for stamping! One of these days I will take that brave step, try my first stamping, make a mess, and continue to practice until it's pretty. :D I love all of the designs so much! <3

Anonymous said...

Hello, very professional high level blog! thank you for sharing. Because of good writing, and I learned a lot, and I am glad to see such a beautiful thing. Sorry for my bad English. ?

Anonymous said...

Can I clone your article to my blog? Thank you.

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates