Pages

Cult Nails Clairvoyant

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
November 29, 2011


This is two coats of Color Club Snakeskin with no top coat. 


Then I added two coats of Cult Nails Clairvoyant



Later I saw the most beautiful Layering manicure with Cult Nails Clairvoyant posted by Sarah over at Samariums Swatches. I just HAD to do it. So the next day I took off my version and repainted my nails to match her version!!!!

This is two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather and one coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black.

I think the above photo looks awesome. This photo was my husband's first attempt at an HDR photo. He is still trying to get the hang of the whole HDR photos thing. I just thought I would share because I thought it was cool---brought out all the greens. It has a green glow!

Then I added a coat of Cult Nails Clairvoyant! OMG! This is gorg. Thanks Sarah for sharing this combo! 




20 comments:

Sally on November 29, 2011 at 7:32 PM said...

AMAZING HDR shot! How cool!

Sarah E. @Samarium's Swatches on November 29, 2011 at 8:28 PM said...

Looks beautiful! <3 Thank you for trying it out!

Hunter87 on November 29, 2011 at 8:35 PM said...

I love all those colors so so pretty
~Jazmin

Sara on November 29, 2011 at 8:52 PM said...

Love all the combinations!

Smashley Sparkles on November 29, 2011 at 11:34 PM said...

Ahhh I am soooo jealous of everyone who snagged Clairvoyant! I wanted to order on Black Friday but missed it. :( It looks awesome over everything!

Noelie on November 29, 2011 at 11:34 PM said...

Holy moly, that looks incredible! I can't wait for my Clairvoyant to arrive! *squee*

Kejal on November 30, 2011 at 1:18 AM said...

OMG!! Awesome combi!

Shannara on November 30, 2011 at 1:35 AM said...

at the end it is a complete different polish, love it

Helga on November 30, 2011 at 1:36 AM said...

Wow!

Kelly on November 30, 2011 at 2:10 AM said...

Gorgeous layering!! I really want Clairvoyant :)

Miss L on November 30, 2011 at 7:59 AM said...

The first combo looked great but the last combo looks gorgeous!

Polish AMOR on November 30, 2011 at 10:14 AM said...

i love the second layering combo.. I need to try this polish already :)

Nail Reflections on November 30, 2011 at 11:16 AM said...

Wow, they are lovely!

whimsicalglam on November 30, 2011 at 4:45 PM said...

love the layering!

nail loopy on November 30, 2011 at 5:55 PM said...

gorgeous, it's such a pretty combo : )

Lydz on November 30, 2011 at 6:05 PM said...

awwww....awesomeness all around!

Fingers on December 1, 2011 at 8:35 AM said...

that last combo looks like its glowing from within-so very cool!!!

♥beauxs mom on December 1, 2011 at 8:53 PM said...

The last combo is just WOW! You guys are making me really regret not getting unicorn puke!

Nailed it. on December 5, 2011 at 9:52 PM said...

And thank YOU Amy for re-sharing! I would pay for the bottle of Clairvoyant and Chunky Holo Black just for that combo.

I Drink Nail Polish on December 6, 2011 at 2:36 AM said...

Clairvoyant & Chunky Holo Black need to run off and get married in Vegas or something. They are meant to be together! Gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates