Pages

Review on Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate M76

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
November 01, 2011

I'm starting off November with a review of a Born Pretty Store product! If you are not familiar with the Born Pretty Store, they manufacture and sale nail art supplies at really good prices WORLDWIDE.  I was surprised when they contacted me asking me to review a product for them. Of course, I agreed and choose to review the Born Pretty Store stamping plate m76 (because I am already familiar with Konad and Bundle Monster stamping plates). This plate retails for only $2.32.  

You can receive a 5% discount by using my discount code: IVJ61

Here is what the stamping plate looks like. 



To the left is a Konad stamping plate
Center is the Born Pretty Store stamping plate
To the right is a Bundle Monster stamping plate

As you can see, they are very similar in size. 



The Born Pretty Store stamping plate did not disappoint. As you can see, the image transfered very cleanly. I didn't even clean the plate until I stamped the same image five times. 

I did not choose a plate meant to cover my entire nail bed, so I can not say how the image sizes would be for covering an entire nail in one transfer. However, you can see I have longer nails, and the small image covers my nail twice in an appropriate size (see pointer, middle, and pinky). Someone with shorter nails could transfer a single image nicely. 

You can also tell on my ring finger that the single image almost covers my entire nail bed (which is nice).

Just look at how clean the stamping is with this plate. 



As you saw in the very first photo, I added some extra detail with a dotting tool. I used Kleancolor Black nail polish and Kleancolor white nail polish. The base polish is two coats of OPI DS Classic. 


Shop the Born Pretty Store for its product at its website
You can also shop at the Born Pretty Store on ebay


This is two coats of OPI DS Classic.




32 comments:

Shopping Addict on November 1, 2011 at 10:40 PM said...

Very nice.
And that's a cute stamping plate.

Rochelle on November 1, 2011 at 11:11 PM said...

I *love* this!
Great colors, great designs, great everything!

Maria on November 1, 2011 at 11:22 PM said...

this color looks so beautiful on you ! Thanks for the review im actually looking on buying some from them :)

♥beauxs mom on November 2, 2011 at 12:03 AM said...

The stamping looks really good and that's a good deal!

Rainbowify Me on November 2, 2011 at 12:52 AM said...

It looks like Born Pretty is a serious competitor to the others. :)

Polish AMOR on November 2, 2011 at 1:21 AM said...

Great review ... this is a really nice stamp I like how you combined the stamping! :) pretty

Polish and Charms on November 2, 2011 at 1:27 AM said...

I like that plate! Looks beautiful!

Kellyta on November 2, 2011 at 2:07 AM said...

the opi color is beautiful and the design amazing =D
It´s super cute for this season! =)

My nail polish online on November 2, 2011 at 2:16 AM said...

The stamping looks great! And I love the DS Classic!

Chloe on November 2, 2011 at 2:25 AM said...

Stunning! Love this! :)

http://www.thebeautycorner.co.uk/

xx

Lucisek-Lucy's Stash on November 2, 2011 at 2:59 AM said...

I really like this manicure! The pictures on the plate are really good too!

FromMegwithLove on November 2, 2011 at 3:47 AM said...

this is so cute! i love it!

FashionFreak/Mihaela on November 2, 2011 at 5:37 AM said...

This is so pretty!

my blog-follow me♥mfashionfreak

Fingers on November 2, 2011 at 6:43 AM said...

I have this plate and love it! I am really loving this look you created. It looks so incredible and your stamping is perfect! Really great job!

PureMorning on November 2, 2011 at 6:52 AM said...

Great mani :))

Miss L on November 2, 2011 at 7:21 AM said...

Looks great!

Carly @ Lacquered Lover on November 2, 2011 at 8:18 AM said...

So cute!!! I love it!

nail crazy on November 2, 2011 at 9:57 AM said...

lovely manicure, new image plates looks just fine :-D

Nail Reflections on November 2, 2011 at 10:09 AM said...

I love this! So elegant!

BlogeretteJoelle on November 2, 2011 at 10:43 AM said...

I love the color, I love the stamps, I love your manicure!

Shannara on November 2, 2011 at 12:09 PM said...

just got my first order today
Your nails look zo pretty!

Maiju on November 2, 2011 at 3:12 PM said...

Never heard that store before, thanks!

maijus.blogspot.com

paint that nail on November 2, 2011 at 4:52 PM said...

Very pretty!!! love the OPI color!!!!

C.L.M.`s Nail Art Blog on November 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM said...

ommmmmmg wonderful design:X

KarenD on November 3, 2011 at 8:27 AM said...

Nice! I can see using one of those designs this for a winter mani--I know they're not snowflakes but in the right colors, I think they'd do fine. :)

Liz on November 4, 2011 at 5:02 PM said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous.

Miriam Stella on November 5, 2011 at 9:29 AM said...

I love this manicure! ;-)
Nice blog!
I invite you to see my blog, and if you like it, you could follow me! i 'll do the same!
kisses
Miriamstella

is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog

PolishAddicted on November 6, 2011 at 12:53 PM said...

This is so pretty!!!

Lydz on November 6, 2011 at 12:55 PM said...

ohh i love this! how gorgeous! :) great job!

Emily on November 7, 2011 at 8:03 AM said...

omg I love this manicure !!!! The snowflakes are super cute!

Shadow on November 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM said...

Love the stamping!

Salha on November 13, 2011 at 5:29 AM said...

I love these nails! :)

P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates