Pages

Konad M85 Review

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
February 20, 2012


This is one coat of China Glaze Cracked Concrete on my bare nail. I added the crackle polish over one coat of clear base coat (Orly Nail Defense). I was a little disappointed in this China Glaze crackle. I wish it would have "crackled" a bit more. I stamped on the design with Ulta Silver Rush and Konad Stamping plate Konad M85. The photo shows one coat of Northern Lights Holo top coat.


Here is another way to use Konad Stamping plate Konad M85. I stamped on this design on my bare nail with Kleancolor Metallic Aqua and Ulta Rock A-Billy. Then I used a dotting tool to add some random dots. The photo shows one coat of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.


This stamping plate was sent to me for review by Nail Polish Canada.
These plates retail for $8.75 with free shipping. They have several Konad plates available. Konad M85 and Konad M84 are new Konad plates now offered by Nail Polish Canada.

Overall, the Konad plate worked well. I did not have any issues getting the stamp to transfer. The only negative is the price especially considering cheaper options are available.




21 comments:

Lydz on February 20, 2012 at 9:48 PM said...

i love this image plate! :)

Erika on February 20, 2012 at 10:05 PM said...

Wow that's really cool! I would never think to stamp over my bare nail. I love all the stuff you can do with stamping!

Nailstyle on February 20, 2012 at 10:46 PM said...

Wow - looks great. I've just bought this too and looking forward to experimenting!

paint that nail on February 20, 2012 at 10:52 PM said...

oooo I havent seen anything like your first mani, I like it! Its different!

Rainbowify Me on February 20, 2012 at 11:21 PM said...

I like the idea of putting a crackle directly onto the nail without a base colour. It works, even though it didn't crackle as much as desired :)

drinkcitra on February 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM said...

Both are cute manis :) I like how you used the concrete crackle. I haven't seen this konad plate! I like the designs on it! I do agree about the prices of them...too steep :/

ambern1984 on February 21, 2012 at 1:09 AM said...

Ahhh there are stars on that plate! I really need some plates with stars lol...and I really love the crackle with the stamping, it looks awesome!

♥beauxs mom on February 21, 2012 at 3:19 AM said...

Looks so pretty, I never thought to stamp without a base color, very cool!

Julie on February 21, 2012 at 6:31 AM said...

That's a cute plate! I really like the first mani you posted, it's really neat looking :)

Whitney @ ElementalStyles on February 21, 2012 at 8:39 AM said...

I think the stamping over the crackle looks so cool! I think I need to re-try stamping lol

Sandra on February 21, 2012 at 9:26 AM said...

Nice patterns. :)

Lindsie Lee ♥ on February 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM said...

Super cute!!!

Marissa Aizprua on February 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM said...

Love the bare stamping

Stacy Plowman-Pennock on February 21, 2012 at 6:33 PM said...

I love both of these mani's!! The first one is very cool, the subtle cracks makes it look like old, weathered wood and I LOVE the look of stamping over a bare nail!

Jossie on February 21, 2012 at 8:06 PM said...

Love it!!!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails on February 22, 2012 at 8:19 AM said...

Very fun, I still haven't tried this image, but it looks gorgeous :]

Lulubelle on February 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM said...

The crackle one looks fantastic!

Fingers on February 23, 2012 at 2:47 PM said...

I love this!

Kejal on February 24, 2012 at 8:23 AM said...

i bought this and M84..its a new shift from konad instaed of their usual flowers and butterflys.

Frosso on February 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM said...

Love the look of both stamping :)

ThePlayPEN on February 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM said...

Drooling! @_@



http://antoinettewrites.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates