Pages

Lady Bug Spill Proof Nail Polish Holder

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
February 29, 2012

Today I have a review for you on the Lady Bug Spill-Proof Nail Polish holder!!!! When I first received this product, I initially thought it was not something I would buy. BUT.... this thing is neat. =)


It has three slip-resistant plastic circles on the bottle, which allows the Lady Bug to stay in one place without slipping. 


It can be tipped on its side when polish bottles are low or it can sit straight up. I tried opening the bottle of polish once in the Lady Bug, and it opened with ease.


I did test multiple bottle shapes and sizes to include HITS, China Glaze, OPI, Funky Fingers, Nerd Lacquers, Lacquistry, Cult Nails, and Kleancolor. All bottles fit. The Styrofoam middle piece is flexible, but for some bottles I had to push in with a little effort (such as Funky Fingers), but all fit without a problem.

I also tried to knock the Lady Bug over to simulate a spill, and it didn't knock over. So it did its job!  


The Lady Bug Spill-Proof Nail Polish Holder retails for $7.95 on Amazon. 
This product was sent to me for review, but it did not affect my opinion. 

Will you be buying the Lady Bug?

18 comments:

Kelly on February 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM said...

This is seriously cool!!

Gnarly Gnails on February 29, 2012 at 9:35 PM said...

now thats a great idea! because i knock a polish over almost daily!

Barilla on February 29, 2012 at 9:41 PM said...

I should get this for the little bottle of remover I always use for cleanup. I'm FOREVER knocking it over!

ReecesPeeces on February 29, 2012 at 10:57 PM said...

SUPER STOKED!

Rainbowify Me on February 29, 2012 at 11:49 PM said...

It looks like an effective device. I won't buy it though - I've got another kind of bottle holder on the way in the mail, so I'll try that one first. :) Thanks for the review!

drinkcitra on March 1, 2012 at 12:56 AM said...

Hmm that's pretty cool...I don't know if it would be something I would buy. I think I need to try it hehe

♥beauxs mom on March 1, 2012 at 2:34 AM said...

I think it's a cool! Will def think about it.

Tubbi on March 1, 2012 at 2:59 AM said...

I often polish my nails in my bed and last week I spilled an entire bottle of nail conditioner onto my duvet cover. My polish is wasted and my cover is completely destroyed. Lady Bug would probably work well for girls who put their polishes on their laps, beds, duvets and pillows:)

Polish and Charms on March 1, 2012 at 4:56 AM said...

I so need that!

ChromaCraze on March 1, 2012 at 5:36 AM said...

Great tool! i could use that

Erika on March 1, 2012 at 8:00 AM said...

this is very interesting...is there really that many people who are spilling polish bottles? I don't know if I would use this product but it sure is different!

SheerBeauty (Kayla) on March 1, 2012 at 8:42 AM said...

Wow this is cool.

Nail Reflections on March 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM said...

Looks cute!

LittleMonsterx14 on March 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM said...

this looks so cool! i am accident prone so this would be useful for me!

Katie on March 1, 2012 at 6:05 PM said...

Very cool item! I wouldn't think that I could get a spill proof nail polish holder. Though I don't see myself getting it I'm sure it would be very useful.

ilikedginger on March 2, 2012 at 2:56 PM said...

Do they have anything like this for polish remover? Because I spill that pretty much every time I touch it.

Kari on November 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM said...

i LOVE THIS IDEA! just a few days ago i dropped my yellow polish on the floor :(

Anonymous said...

Can't find on Amazon anymore? I totally need this. Help?

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates