Pages

Pretty and Polished Elvis' Pink Cadillac

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
February 14, 2012


This is two coats of Pretty and Polished Elvis' Pink Cadillac. Chelsea is currently sold out of this polish, but it should be back in stock by the end of next week (hopefully)! This polish is a pink jelly polish with small and medium size black glitter.

Then I stamped on a large butterfly with Kleancolor Black and Konad Stamping Plate M25.

Update: Someone on Facebook had a really good question, so I thought I would update my blog post to answer it. She was wondering why my manicure showed none of the larger black hex glitters that are also in the polish. (I assume it was because she was wondering if the larger pieces were difficult to get out of the bottle).

Answer:  I purposely tried not to get the bigger hex glitters because I didn't want it to mask my butterfly stamp... I wanted the lines of the butterfly to be crisp (as the stamp had "a lot" of small detail if that makes sense), and I didn't want the larger pieces to block the lines of the butterfly from underneath or take away from the butterfly. Try and do a google search on the polish name, and see if other bloggers had opinions on whether or not the bigger pieces of black glitter were easy to "fish" out of the bottle. I hope this helps! I have seen many of my polish friends wear this polish, and I have NOT heard anyone say that the bigger black pieces are hard to get out.


31 comments:

LittleMonsterx14 on February 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM said...

so pretty

Laura on February 14, 2012 at 8:38 PM said...

I really like that color! It's so unique. The butterflies look really nice, too.

Kelly on February 14, 2012 at 8:49 PM said...

So pretty! I love the base color and the stamping is so pretty! :)

Hunter87 on February 14, 2012 at 9:08 PM said...

Very cute desing.
~Jazmin

Jackie on February 14, 2012 at 9:18 PM said...

this is lovely!!

Sara on February 14, 2012 at 9:26 PM said...

Super pretty! I bought Martian Salad from her. It's great.

Lydz on February 14, 2012 at 9:33 PM said...

absolutely gorgeous! i love the butterflies!! :) and the polish is beautiful too!

cookiedoughluver22 on February 14, 2012 at 10:57 PM said...

Amazing! The black round glitter in Elvis' Pink Cadillac reminds me of poppy seeds!

Nory O. on February 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM said...

Very pretty

Gypsy @ Gypsy'sGlitter on February 14, 2012 at 11:07 PM said...

Love the black glitter in this polish! I have no black glitter sad to say :( I should have bought those cheap ones during Halloween just to have some! I had no idea that Kleancolor black stamped so well! It looks just like Konad black, is it just as good?

Cari said...

I love your mani, so pretty!!

Une Ruxi à Paris on February 15, 2012 at 2:12 AM said...

I love the way the glitter seems a bit sunk in. And the stamping is so delicate

Nail Stories on February 15, 2012 at 3:31 AM said...

Such a pretty polish and I really like how you added the butterfly stamp too :)

thepolishwell on February 15, 2012 at 5:03 AM said...

This is such a pretty polish! Love the stamping you did too! Suits it perfectly! :D

cathryn on February 15, 2012 at 5:27 AM said...

i love this, all of it! beautifully done!

Shannara on February 15, 2012 at 6:02 AM said...

love it!

ScarsLikeLace on February 15, 2012 at 9:31 AM said...

Being an Elvis freak, I especially LOVE the name of this!! =P It is really pretty, too!!

Fingers on February 15, 2012 at 10:11 AM said...

I love that butterfly stamp! So pretty!

TikiBarbie on February 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM said...

Very cute!

Anne Thompson on February 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM said...

Oooh I really like this! It's very unique :)

ALL_ABOUT_REVIEWS on February 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM said...

omg !!! i love it !!!! and i love the butterfly added even more sweetness to the mani

Erika on February 15, 2012 at 1:31 PM said...

I really love the butterfly! It looks awesome!

LittleMonsterx14 on February 15, 2012 at 2:39 PM said...

wow i love this! elegant and pretty :)

KarenD on February 15, 2012 at 3:24 PM said...

What a fun polish!

beachgal on February 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM said...

Really pretty - the butterflies just make this one for the final touch...but then I love this pink shade with black. Reminds me of sweaters this shade with black skirts from the 50's!

Amber on February 15, 2012 at 7:23 PM said...

Such a cute franken!

zebra-nails on February 16, 2012 at 7:24 AM said...

this is so pretty!

drinkcitra on February 16, 2012 at 5:49 PM said...

That's a really pretty franken and I love the butterfly stamp!

Nail Designs xox on February 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM said...

My favorite is HITS apollo by far! Though the first one was runner up!

aimeeus on February 18, 2012 at 5:06 AM said...

I am so in love with this. I'd definitely pay money for it!

Nailderella on February 18, 2012 at 6:06 AM said...

oh I love this one!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates