Pages

China Glaze Instant Chemistry Magnetic Polish + Golden Rose Flakie 04

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
March 16, 2012


Hi everyone!

This is one coat of China Glaze Instant Chemistry Magnetic Polish with one coat of top coat. This polish went on very easily and dried quickly. I used the China Glaze magnet that was available for purchase with the polishes. It worked great.


Then I added two coats of Golden Rose Flakie 04. This is a green flakie that I think paired nicely with the purple base color. It was hard to photograph the flakies. The last photo is a horrible photo, but you can really see what the flakies looked like in person. What do you think of this look?






15 comments:

Megan @ Let There Be Lacquer on March 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM said...

lovely mani :)

Cel on March 16, 2012 at 9:24 PM said...

That's a very pretty combination indeed. Purple and green work really well together :)

drinkcitra on March 16, 2012 at 9:37 PM said...

Yours looks great! I love the flakies with it!

MariJo on March 16, 2012 at 10:21 PM said...

This is so pretty!!! I love it with the shimmer also!

Laura on March 16, 2012 at 10:23 PM said...

How beautiful! I would never have thought to put flakies over a magnetic polish.

♥beauxs mom on March 17, 2012 at 12:43 AM said...

Very nice!

Miss L on March 17, 2012 at 3:32 AM said...

Love the combo with the Golden Rose Flakie 04.

Jossie on March 17, 2012 at 8:33 AM said...

Luv that combo! Golden Rose flakies are the best on my stash, I have them all..only wish that they would be easily available in the USA and not only in Europe..

мιѕѕ.ℓαяα on March 17, 2012 at 3:12 PM said...

Not bad :)

LittleMonsterx14 on March 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM said...

i love magnet polishes. looks awesome with flakies!!

beachgal on March 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM said...

Sorry, not liking the flakie over the magnetic. It's just too much, too busy, does not seem to go together.

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails on March 18, 2012 at 7:28 AM said...

Gorgeous combo :]

zebra-nails on March 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM said...

I love this combo!

MissDoll on March 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM said...

I love purple and magnetic so this is match made in heaven but green flakes are a little odd but still very nice

Benna Laurine on March 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM said...

So cute! I'm waiting for my first magnetic polish! I'm so excited!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates