Pages

Nerd Lacquer Acid of 1000 Fangs

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
March 04, 2012

A new retailer site has just launched called Ninja Polish!!! This site sells some awesome brands that are difficult to come by for CHEAP prices (and they ship international)... Polishes such as A-England, Glitter Gal, HITS, NERD LACQUER, Ozotic, Rivka, and Picture Polish... And much more! 

Whats even more exciting for me is that five of my polishes will be sold on the site!!! She already has FLOAM, ORANGE YOU UNQIUE, and VOODOO Doll for sale.... PINKERBELL and DASH OF PRINCESS will be sold on the site soon... 

The site has only been open for about 24 hours or so and it is almost completely sold out of its stock! Which is amazing!!! But they will be restocking often so keep your eye out on it! Sign up for an account and you can have them email you when a product you want is back in stock... 


Ninja Polish is proud to offer the Ninja Trio, their very own line of custom polishes by Nerdlacquer!!!!! How awesome is that!!!! And this is one of the three in the trio, Acid of One Thousand Fangs!

Acid of One Thousand Fangs is a venomous yellow-green with white microglitter, large and medium chartreuse hexagonal glitter, and neon yellow hexagonal glitter. It is such a unique polish.... 

It retails for $10 on Ninja Polish, but is currently out of stock. It will hopefully be restocked soon!







So what do you think of Nerd Lacquers creation?

23 comments:

LittleMonsterx14 on March 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM said...

congrats!!

Maddy Blatt on March 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM said...

This color is awesome!! I want it so bad..

And I awarded you, check it out on my blog:)

Mel, Glassflecked. on March 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM said...

Wow I love this!!!! ALSO - totally bought Floam yesterday! SOO excited, can't wait to see Pinkerbell up as well.

Happy to have a cheaper alternative to all things drama, personally. LOL

Pauline - omgnoodles on March 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM said...

I'll be ordering in the near future :D

Miss L on March 4, 2012 at 12:08 PM said...

this polish look gorgeous and perfect for Spring.

ScarsLikeLace on March 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM said...

Gorgeous! I like this one a lot!!

Rainbowify Me on March 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM said...

Great news! :)
Unfortunately pretty much everything I want is out of stock :/ But! They do say that they restock soon. Yay!

nail crazy on March 4, 2012 at 1:17 PM said...

gorgeous, must love it :-D

MissAdelinne on March 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM said...

I love this new colour!
www.missadelinne.com

Missadelinne's Fanpage

drinkcitra on March 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM said...

omg that's so amazing! Congrats! This is really cool :D

GoingtotheShowing on March 4, 2012 at 5:11 PM said...

I checked out Ninja polish but so many of them are "out of stock". /=

Kimberly Purcell on March 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM said...

I think I want it! Very unique and perfect for summer.

Kimberly Purcell on March 4, 2012 at 6:17 PM said...

I think it is perfect for this summer. Love how unique it is.

(Sorry if this posted twice!)

Rochelle on March 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM said...

This color is really intense! While not one that I would reach for myself, there are plenty of other NLs that I make grabby hands at.

Whitney @ ElementalStyles on March 4, 2012 at 7:02 PM said...

I love love love their signature trio! I'm dying to get my hands on all three!

Polish AMOR on March 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM said...

So bright and awesome

Carolina Garcia on March 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM said...

I love this shade so much!

Vegan Makeup Junkie on March 4, 2012 at 8:35 PM said...

What an awesome and unique polish! There are soo many great polishes on that website, I can already see a wishlist forming! :x hah

V ♥ on March 5, 2012 at 7:54 AM said...

I LOVE it! I can't wait until it comes back in stock. When your polishes get restocked I'm buying them too! :)

Fingers on March 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM said...

Congrats Amy! I wish you luck with your shop!

Peace, Love and Polish on March 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM said...

Wow, that color is electric! And good luck with your shop... I'll definitely be purchasing something!

мιѕѕ.ℓαяα on March 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM said...

I love these!

Aleta Colucci on March 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM said...

I love your blog! I hope you don't mind I used your photo on my "Wishlist" page on my blog (with link and blog mention of course!!!) I'd love if you would stop over and make sure you approve. :)

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates