Pages

You Mix Cosmetics Electric Eggplant + Crimson Charm Magnetic Polish

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
March 08, 2012

Lately I have had a fascination with magnetic polishes!!! Today, I have two magnetic polishes from You Mix Cosmetics to show you! First up is You Mix Cosmetics Crimson Charm Magnetic Polish! This is one coat with one coat of top coat. It is such a pretty color.... I also used all three of You Mix Cosmetics magnets that retail for only $3 on their website (straight line magnet, radiating lines, and chevron). 

This polish is so awesome! All I did was apply one coat, hold the magnet above my nail (not touching the nail and the polish should be wet) for about 5-10 seconds, and then removed the magnet. I also LOVE how quick these polishes dry!



Next up is You Mix Cosmetics Electric Eggplant! This is two coats with one coat of top c
oat! 
First, I applied one coat on all the nails. With the second coat, I used the magnet while the polish was still wet. You could get away with one coat, but it is a little too light in coverage for my taste.

You might notice how my pinky is not a defined pattern. This is what happens when something is on your magnet (for example if you accidentally touch the magnet to wet polish and then don't clean it off). The magnet does not work well if you have something on it. So make sure your magnets are clean and free of any debris!


And here is the polish with my pinky nail fixed! =)


Overall, I LOVE these polishes. They retail for $8 on You Mix Cosmetic's website!
These polishes were sent to me for review, but that does not change my opinion.



21 comments:

LittleMonsterx14 on March 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM said...

i love magnetic polishes! these look awesome

♥beauxs mom on March 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM said...

i agree magnet polishes are pretty cool, these especially look very nice, beautiful colors.

BevyDoll on March 8, 2012 at 8:06 PM said...

I also really like magnetic polishes. I only have a grey/silver atm, but these are lovely. I'm trying to think up some art to do with them. :)

Melissa on March 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM said...

I can't wait to try the magnetic polishes! Thanks for making me jealous. :-)

Polish Vixen Marisa on March 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM said...

LOVE magnetic polishes! They are just so much fun!! XOXO

Rochelle on March 8, 2012 at 10:25 PM said...

YAY for magnetics! I have been wanting to pick up a couple of their magnets, they seem to be unique.

Nory O. on March 8, 2012 at 11:31 PM said...

Very cool!

Rainbowify Me on March 8, 2012 at 11:46 PM said...

It's great to see magnetic polishes is cool colour now. These look really good on you!

Nailderella on March 9, 2012 at 2:20 AM said...

the red polish is particularly beautiful!

rock-or-not on March 9, 2012 at 3:08 AM said...

Beautiful!!
I love it!

Polish and Charms on March 9, 2012 at 4:26 AM said...

Very pretty colors! I think magnetic polishes are my new favorites!

zebra-nails on March 9, 2012 at 6:01 AM said...

Love the red one :)

мιѕѕ.ℓαяα on March 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM said...

I love the purple <3

ScarsLikeLace on March 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM said...

I really like the eggplant one, but they're both really pretty!! ^.^

Toyomi on March 9, 2012 at 2:45 PM said...

So gorgeous. I need these polishes.

drinkcitra on March 10, 2012 at 12:23 AM said...

omg these are beautiful! I love the eggplant one! so pretty!

oflifeandlacquer on March 10, 2012 at 3:58 AM said...

Omg...all of these look so amazing!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails on March 10, 2012 at 9:19 AM said...

So gorgeous! :]

Erin Does Nails on March 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM said...

As with any new venture, these things take time. ; ) Relax and enjoy the Journey!

Leisel on March 11, 2012 at 1:31 PM said...

Stop! Stop it! There's too many good ones. My pocketbook is crying just from my looking at them. Help!

*sigh* (Going now to set an alarm on my phone so I don't miss it. )

iamwonderwoman on March 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM said...

where can I find "Robin Laid An Egg" at? what brand of nail polish it is?

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates