Pages

Fierce Makeup and Nails Just Peachy + Shadow Polish Ariel's Tail

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
April 22, 2012


Today I have lovely peach polish made by my friend, Nory from Fierce Makeup and Nails! This is two coats of Just Peachy with one coat of top coat!!!! It has a peach base with micro pink glitter. Application was perfect! If you would like to get your hands on one of Nory's frankens, you can visit her here. Then I added two coats of Shadow Polish Ariel's Tail made by the lovely Caroline from Shadow's Nail Art! Ariel's tail has holo green and turquoise diamond shaped glitter-- the perfect layering polish!!!! I absolutely adore this combo! What do you think?




15 comments:

Ashley's Beauty on April 22, 2012 at 5:53 PM said...

LOVE that base color! I would totally buy that peach if I could!

Ashesela on April 22, 2012 at 6:03 PM said...

So cool!! :D

Nailderella on April 22, 2012 at 6:08 PM said...

this is SO pretty!

Erin Does Nails on April 22, 2012 at 6:15 PM said...

Lovely colour, thanks for sharing! : )

Polish and Charms on April 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM said...

Pretty! Very interesting glitter!

Ashleigh on April 22, 2012 at 8:29 PM said...

Loving the base color. And I like how you added the glitter tc. Very pretty combo. :)

ScarsLikeLace on April 22, 2012 at 9:09 PM said...

I love Just Peachy, it's gorgeous!!

drinkcitra on April 22, 2012 at 10:38 PM said...

Wonderful polishes! They really look great together :)

Miss L on April 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM said...

Very pretty combo!

Norelis Ocasio on April 23, 2012 at 8:18 AM said...

SOOO gorgeous! I love the combo thanks for sharing my Franken on your blog! Made me smile :)

Jacqueline Colman on April 23, 2012 at 8:57 AM said...

i love nory! this is a gorgeous color!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails on April 23, 2012 at 8:59 AM said...

Looks so gorgeous!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails on April 23, 2012 at 8:59 AM said...

Looks so gorgeous!

Briana C. on April 23, 2012 at 10:30 AM said...

i like this combo. the glitter kinda reminds me of Marti gras

KatXoXo on April 23, 2012 at 1:27 PM said...

love these colors!! You should do a tutorial on how she makes her homemade nail polish :)
❤❤

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates