Pages

Dandy Nails Polishes

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
April 1, 2012

I am excited to show you swatches of four amazing polishes from Dandy Nails on Etsy!!!! She recently opened her shop with some amazing polishes. She is working on restocking now! You can also visit Sandy on Facebook.


First up is Come Out and Play! This polish is a gorgeous purple jelly with small white glitter. This is two coats with one coat of top coat. Application was easy!


This is two coats of Inside the Fire! This polish is an orange jelly with shredded orange holo and ultrafine holo glitter. 


Next up is a black jelly with multi colored ultra fine glitter named You Set My Soul Alight! This is two coats with one coat of top coat. Application was a breeze! The I added one coat of Dandy Nails Wingless! This is such a fun layering polish! The shredded aqua and gold pieces came out with no issues! 




22 comments:

illustratedlady on April 1, 2012 at 11:56 AM said...

Fantastic photos Amy! I have that first one in my cart right now. LOL

~*~Amber~*~ on April 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM said...

Ohh, I LOVE Come out and play, that is beautiful!!!!

Miss L on April 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM said...

Very very pretty nail polishes!

sandipalien on April 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM said...

Omg all of them are so pretty! I want.

Melissa on April 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM said...

You Set My Soul Alight and Inside The Fire are gorgeous!

Megan @ Let There Be Lacquer on April 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM said...

And I thought I liked them in the bottle....now I freakin love them <3

Laura on April 1, 2012 at 12:43 PM said...

Ooh! I really like the last one with the layering, so pretty!

Mel, Glassflecked. on April 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM said...

these are really pretty!

Rainbowify Me on April 1, 2012 at 1:44 PM said...

Come out and play is my favourite of the bunch! :)

Amber on April 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM said...

Love these!!

Kimberly Purcell on April 1, 2012 at 2:33 PM said...

Another gorgeous indy polish set!

drinkcitra on April 1, 2012 at 3:04 PM said...

omg! All of these look amazing!! I think I need to get my hands on some!

beachgal on April 1, 2012 at 10:22 PM said...

These look like a lot of fun. I really love the fuchsia one. I marked her shop to my favs on etsy

khuuphoria on April 2, 2012 at 2:14 AM said...

liking the first and third! great polishes and fantastic swatches :)

MariJo on April 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM said...

Come Out and Play is amazing!!!!!!

ScarsLikeLace on April 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM said...

These are all super pretty but I really like Come out and Play! It's so fun and juicy looking!!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails on April 3, 2012 at 5:14 AM said...

So gorgeous! Come out and play is such a pretty colour.

Swatch And Learn on April 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM said...

I regularly watch Dandy Nails' YouTube channel, so the fact that she put out her own nail polishes is really exciting! :D

They look gorgeous on you!

nail crazy on April 4, 2012 at 10:18 AM said...

they all looks nice but Come Out and Play is such an awesomeness *.*

-Diana- on April 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM said...

Gorgeous <3

PinkieRiceGurl.com on April 5, 2012 at 6:20 AM said...

I like the last one the most=)

O' Natur Nail on April 5, 2012 at 7:28 AM said...

<3 Wingless!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates