Pages

Alta Costura Vernis Electric Eyes

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
May 02, 2012


If you love unique polishes and matte glitter, this is the polish for you!!!! This polish is made by Alta Costura Vernix and is called Electric Eyes. I can see why Nicole named it that! It has lime green and purple small hex matte glitter,  small black square glitter, and matte purple diamond glitter.... It is such an awesome polish! 

Application was similar to Humble Bee, Sunny Floam, or Floam. Application was great! It went on with ease, and each layer dried fast for me. I suggest letting each coat dry before adding the next. I only used two coats with two coats of top coat. In person, it looked to be full coverage, so I didn't add a third coat. You can also use this polish as a layering polish! 

In the photos you can see "gaps in coverage" but this was not really visible in person. I absolutely LOVE this polish--it is exactly my style. I have almost all of her polishes, and I can't wait to try the others. 

 If you have a moment, go through her sales. You will fall in love with all of her polishes! She said she is going to stock in 3-4 weeks! 



The next day I stamped on this nail design with You Mix Cosmetics XL stamping plate and Kleancolor white. I added one coat of Essie Matte About You.




28 comments:

esmeheredia on May 2, 2012 at 7:56 PM said...

wow these are amazing! great job! looovvee it

Amber on May 2, 2012 at 8:04 PM said...

This is one of my favorite stamps! And the polish is so fun!!

A Girl and Her Polish on May 2, 2012 at 8:11 PM said...

That is so cool! Need to add this polish to my collection! Love what the stamp added to it too! :)

nailtopia on May 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM said...

This polish is gorgeous. I love it!

Jossie on May 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM said...

Stunner! I wish I knew where u guys get those tiny matte glitters!!!! Gorgeous!!

Laura on May 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM said...

I love it with the stamping!

Allie on May 2, 2012 at 9:45 PM said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I don't own a single home-made polish from anyone, I never seem to catch the restocks!

Polish and Charms on May 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM said...

That is stunning! It's so different!

drinkcitra on May 3, 2012 at 12:06 AM said...

This polish looks amazing! I like the added stamp!

Polish AMOR on May 3, 2012 at 12:18 AM said...

I called this one bug eyes earlier lol ... Its really unique I want!

Rie (Nails and Noms) on May 3, 2012 at 2:16 AM said...

This is awesome, and I love your stamping over it! ^_^

Nailderella on May 3, 2012 at 2:45 AM said...

oh yeah, this polish is very pretty! I saw somebody with another polish of her yesterday and it was also really pretty! :D

La loca de los esmaltes on May 3, 2012 at 3:10 AM said...

Amazing nail polish and beautiful combo with the stamp that you chose :)
I like it!!

http://todoslosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com

Nail Stories on May 3, 2012 at 3:27 AM said...

Gorgeous polish!

PassionForPolish on May 3, 2012 at 5:26 AM said...

Love this! Very unique glitter!

nikki on May 3, 2012 at 6:32 AM said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

JessBee on May 3, 2012 at 7:52 AM said...

I really like this! The polish is really pretty and the stamping really makes it very interesting.

Winnie@ RRRawr//NAILed on May 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM said...

the prettiness.....i can't handle it.....matte glitter? I need this in my life!!!

Miss L on May 3, 2012 at 12:33 PM said...

This polish looks really cool! Love it! I also like the stamping!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails on May 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM said...

Gorgeous!

Odyssey on May 3, 2012 at 1:40 PM said...

I love the idea of a matte glitter! I didn't know this brand, I'll have to check it out!

nikki on May 3, 2012 at 2:06 PM said...

whoops, by accident I hated my own polish:(

ScarsLikeLace on May 3, 2012 at 5:39 PM said...

I like this, it is really different!

Jacqueline Colman on May 3, 2012 at 7:39 PM said...

i love this new matte glitter trend! this color combo is stunning!

Deriniti on May 3, 2012 at 10:11 PM said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Jackie on May 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM said...

great mani...lovely!

destany on May 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM said...

this looks so cool! :)

osirisandloki on May 5, 2012 at 5:58 PM said...

i love your blog so i have given you a lovely blog award! check it out
http://osirisandlokipainttheirnails.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html
hugs tara xx

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates