Pages

China Glaze DV8 + Feenix Shake Your Tailfeathers

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 14, 2012


Yesterday was deemed Holo Hump Day! So I'm a little late with this post. =(

This is two coats of China Glaze DV8 and two coats of Feenix Shake your Tailfeathers! Photos show one coat of top coat! I really like Feenix Shake Your Tailfeathers! I love the combination of green, blue and turquoise holo glitter. 

For the first day, I wore China Glaze DV8 by itself. I was disappointed in China Glaze DV8 because it chipped and showed tip wear by the next afternoon. Oh well! No big deal. I did some touch ups with DV8 and added this awesome glitter top coat by Feenix! Mani is still going strong! I'm wearing it right now! Love this glow!

You can visit Feenix Polish on Etsy by click here. She has some pretty awesome polishes!


Check out others who participated in Holo Hump Day!




12 comments:

Rainbowify Me on June 14, 2012 at 11:33 PM said...

I love it on its own but it's even more gorgeous with the glitter :)

Miss L on June 15, 2012 at 2:55 AM said...

Very pretty combo!

Lacquer Lockdown on June 15, 2012 at 3:43 AM said...

Stunning! Girl I love the shape of your nails! Too bad about DV8 that's been a wishlist polish of mine for quite a while.

Criminal Nails on June 15, 2012 at 4:42 AM said...

Your mani looks absolutely amazing in its second stage, with the glitter on top! Good God, I really love it!

K. on June 15, 2012 at 6:47 AM said...

I've never really cared much for the big glitters, but lately they have REALLY been growing on me. That one is BEAUTIFUL! :)

Laura on June 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM said...

Shake Your Tailfeathers is beautiful!

Fashion Footing on June 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM said...

Gorgeoussss!!!!!!

Lindsey R on June 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM said...

So love this combo!

Katie - Missys Manis on June 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM said...

oh my gosh, this looks absolutely gorgeous!

Louanne on June 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM said...

You picked an awesome combination here! and you also showed me a new indie polish brand that ships worldwide! Thank you!

drinkcitra on June 16, 2012 at 10:52 PM said...

Ooh! The glitter looks amazing over DV8!!

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... on June 17, 2012 at 5:48 AM said...

Gorgeous combo!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates