Pages

KBShimmer Shipwreck

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 03, 2012


This is the perfect blue glitter packed polish! I absolutely adore this polish! This is three coats of KBShimmer Shipwreck by itself! I started with two regular coats of the polish. For the third coat, I added a very thin coat/dabbed on to patch up "glitter gaps". Photos show two coats of top coat. I adore the subtle orange glitter with the blue and green--such a great color combo!

KBShimmer is moving from Etsy to her own site at kbshimmer.com!  She plans to restock her new site in approx. two weeks! Christy has some amazing polishes and bath/body products! You can also visit her on Facebook ! She has slowly but surely been releasing some new neon glitter packed polishes! SOOOOO summery! 


Finally, I got my nail tape in the mail! I bought 10 colored rolls off eBay for under $3!!!!! I had to wait a while to receive it (like 2 weeks--not really that bad), but so worth the wait! I decided to try my first real tape mani. What do you think? All I did was place the white tape on my nail in this pattern. I added another coat of top coat. The tape didn't last long on my nails. Within a couple hours, the tape started to peel off. Next time, I will place the tape on my nail, paint over it with polish, and then remove the tape.



17 comments:

Jacqueline Colman on June 3, 2012 at 7:23 PM said...

absolutely amazing! this polish is so pretty and the stripes are awesome!

illustratedlady on June 3, 2012 at 7:26 PM said...

This is sooo true to its name! I have had this one in my favorites for awhile! Your pics are always so stunning!

Jodi on June 3, 2012 at 8:04 PM said...

gorgeous!!

Stephanie on June 3, 2012 at 8:07 PM said...

Love how this looks and the tape really adds dimension!

Une Ruxi à Paris on June 4, 2012 at 1:42 AM said...

Oh so pretty!

Rainbowify Me on June 4, 2012 at 2:15 AM said...

Wow! That's an amazing glitter, I love it!! :)

Sosa07ac on June 4, 2012 at 4:03 AM said...

Omg I love the colours in this! it's like an ocean

PassionForPolish on June 4, 2012 at 5:14 AM said...

Oooh gorgeous!

Wig Wam on June 4, 2012 at 5:28 AM said...

Yeah that happened to mine as well. Just peeled off even after loads of top coat. So annoying!!! I was saying to Cuti-CLUE-les that the best way to use it is just to make stripes by painting over them instead, as you rightly pointed out!!

Also looove the glitteriness of this. Shame glitters are o difficult to get off!!

Marcelina on June 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM said...

This nail polish is sooo bold! Love it!

Melissa on June 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM said...

This is amazing! I really love it.

Sandra on June 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM said...

Looks so beautiful!

MariJo on June 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM said...

This is so gorgeous!! And I love the name!

MariJo on June 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM said...

This is so gorgeous!! And I love the name!

Polish and Charms on June 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM said...

Gorgeous!

Betty on June 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM said...

I LOVE this glitter!! It's amazing. I'm a sucker from glitter nail polishes and will definitely have to own this one at some point! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsey R on June 4, 2012 at 10:16 PM said...

That is crazy beautiful!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates