Pages

KBShimmer Lilac Dreams and Cotton Candy

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 19, 2012


KBShimmer is open for business at her new site!!!!! Take your time and shop because she is open all the time! (of course, pending situations that might arise)

This is two coats of KBShimmer Lilac Dreams with one coat of top coat. Lilac Dreams shifts slightly from a purple to a lovely shade of pink. It has light blue, silver, and black ultrafine glitter.  I think you will be surprised by this one in person!

( It just popped into my head that this might be a good stamping polish. I will try it and let you know!)



The second polish is KBShimmer Cotton Candy.  This is two (maybe three--sorry I can't remember) coats with one coat of top coat. It has a soft pink base with pink, lavender, teal and purple glitters. It is very girly! 




16 comments:

mozzer0906 on June 19, 2012 at 7:16 PM said...

Stunning, as always. I keep going back and buying more. She is a fantastic businesswoman! I happily give her my business.

Beauty Ninja on June 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM said...

Wow! Lilac Dreams is stunning!!

Tropicalnailart.blogspot.com on June 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM said...

Lovely Lilac color. Me like.

sue on June 19, 2012 at 9:21 PM said...

Just bought lilac dreams. Soooooo excited!!

jen516 on June 19, 2012 at 10:56 PM said...

I really like Lilac Dreams!!!

Veronica Hubble on June 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM said...

Ohhhh I want BOTH!

nailtopia on June 19, 2012 at 11:15 PM said...

Wow, both of these are just amazing!

drinkcitra on June 20, 2012 at 1:22 AM said...

Oohh both are so gorgeous!

Miss L on June 20, 2012 at 2:40 AM said...

Lilac Dreams looks gorgeous!

Lacquer Lockdown on June 20, 2012 at 4:10 AM said...

Darn I came so close to getting Lilac Dreams but decided against it at the last moment despite seeing your phenomenal swatches. I'm curious to see if that stamps well too. It should because it has a very foiley look to it and every foil I have is great at stamping! I'm thrilled she's open all the time but I've got you to thank for the twelve on my way to me now lol!

Jacqueline Colman on June 20, 2012 at 5:15 AM said...

ooooh gorgeous!

Vita on June 20, 2012 at 6:33 AM said...

Lilac Dreams is just perfection in a glitter polish!

Peace, Love and Polish on June 20, 2012 at 8:44 AM said...

Gorgeous - I love them both!

Essie Rae on June 20, 2012 at 10:20 AM said...

I think I may have to pick up Lilac Dreams - that is beautiful!

Pretty and Polished Lady on June 21, 2012 at 11:43 AM said...

Love these Amy! Your nails are so beautiful <3

ScarsLikeLace on June 21, 2012 at 12:47 PM said...

These are both gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates