Pages

Polished Components Succulent + Elemental Styles Xenon

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 05, 2012


Today's polish is made by Polished Components! This is three coats of Polished Components Succulent with one coat of top coat! This polish is a light green with a perfect gold sheen (to me it has a hint of blue in it too! ). It also has a subtle shimmer and sparkle from micro holo glitter! It is quite amazing and changes depending on how the light hits it!  Application was a breeze! It went on unbelievably smooth(ly?). I have several other of her polishes, and I can't wait to try them! 

You can check out Polished Component on Etsy. You can also visit Ashley on her Facebook page!



I decided to add one coat of Elemental Styles Xenon after much debate! I was thinking of breaking out the stamping plates, but I have been anxious to wear Xenon too! I think the combo looked cool! This polish is packed with matte purple, pink, and white glitter! So fun and the layering combinations with this polish is endless. Whitney's shop has some really fun polishes following a science theme! You can visit Whitney at her blog or on her Facebook page!

I am a little sad my photos were blurry. I think my camera had trouble focusing on the glitter. 




16 comments:

Erin Does Nails on June 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM said...

Lovely-thanks for sharing!

Lacquer Lockdown on June 6, 2012 at 1:28 AM said...

Amy this green was so lovely I had to snatch it up the moment I saw it. I also have xenon on it's way to me. I love how it looks layered over succulent. More than that I'm so excited to stamp on this color as well. Thank you for letting me know about a new indie brand out there! I'm always willing to support new talent :)

ScarsLikeLace on June 6, 2012 at 2:09 AM said...

This is a really great combo! I love the glitter!

Criminal Nails on June 6, 2012 at 2:34 AM said...

Succulent wears its neame perfectly, but Xenon is so much fun! It's defiitely my fave of those two :)

drinkcitra on June 6, 2012 at 3:10 AM said...

This looks lovely!

Sandra on June 6, 2012 at 4:45 AM said...

Really nice! :)

Miss L on June 6, 2012 at 6:06 AM said...

Succulent looks very pretty and I just love the combo with Xenon.

nail crazy on June 6, 2012 at 6:38 AM said...

what a lovely combo *.*

sue on June 6, 2012 at 7:27 AM said...

Love this layering.

polishloving on June 6, 2012 at 8:18 AM said...

That glitter is amazing D:

Jodi on June 6, 2012 at 9:34 AM said...

This combo is gorgeous!! I cannot wait to get my hands on Xenon!!

Katie - Missys Manis on June 6, 2012 at 1:11 PM said...

Really pretty :)

Katie - Missys Manis on June 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM said...

Very pretty :)

Brittney (Precious Polish) on June 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM said...

So so so beautiful! I love this combo, very understated but they go together so nicely. You have a really keen eye for glitter+colour combos, this one almost looks like one polish!

Jackie on June 7, 2012 at 8:51 PM said...

very pretty combination!!

Erica J on June 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM said...

that milani combo is so pretty! U love that! those chunky glitters are so pretty! where do you get these lynderella polishes? i want the floam one!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates