Pages

Skittle Leopard Mani

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 28, 2012


I was in the mood for a bold summer mani, so I thought it was the perfect time to try Sarah's (from Chalkboard Nail) Rainbow Leopard Skittle manicure! For this mani, I used Sinful Colors Summer Peach (pinky), Spoiled Tip Your Waitress (ring), Spoiled I'm So Jaded (middle), and Sinful Colors Neon Melon (pointer). I then stamped on the leopard print with Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM-221 (I think?!?!?  I have three plates with leopard print, and I can't recall which one I used...insert frown) and Kleancolor Black. Super quick and summer fun!





14 comments:

Jacqueline Colman on June 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM said...

i LOVE neons and animal print! ah-may-zing!

Hunter87 on June 28, 2012 at 8:11 PM said...

Very pretty =)
~Jazmin

Lydz on June 28, 2012 at 8:53 PM said...

ohhh so so beautiful!!! :) i love this leopard-neon-skittles, perfect for this weather and the pool! :) Hugs*

Erin Does Nails on June 28, 2012 at 11:11 PM said...

Lovely! Very Summer-y!

Nuša on June 29, 2012 at 1:38 AM said...

I've been seeing bright skittle mani with an animal print all over the blogs lately and I'm sooo loving the look! I don't have an animal print stamping plate (yet ;)), but I'm sure I could freehand it :D

FromMegwithLove on June 29, 2012 at 4:28 AM said...

Great mani!

Sabine T on June 29, 2012 at 4:44 AM said...

I love this neon leopard manicure! This Summer I am all into neons (only on my nails though) ;)

Amanda on June 29, 2012 at 7:26 AM said...

This mani is insanely fun! I can see this being the perfect beach mani or pedi!

Katie - Missys Manis on June 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM said...

Beautiful skittles :)

PassionForPolish on June 29, 2012 at 11:17 AM said...

Super cute :)

drinkcitra on June 29, 2012 at 9:34 PM said...

I love the look of this! Bright colors plus the print? Awesome!

Tee Dee on July 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM said...

Love this, would look great on toes with some flip flops :-)

Michelle on July 1, 2012 at 9:49 PM said...

Oh my God! That animal print is awesome and the colours you used are so pretty. Love it!

KelBel on July 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM said...

Love this nail art, perfect for summer!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates