Pages

Spoiled Tip Your Waitress + Icing Lemme See Your Peacock

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 30, 2012


As you can tell, I am really loving my two newly purchased Spoiled polishes, I'm So Jaded and Tip Your Waitress. I have used them in the last three manis! The other day I went back to CVS and bought three new ones: a bright neon yellow named Did I Dye It Too Blonde? and two simple black and white polishes named Visually Slimming and Correction Tape. I am still looking for the perfect black and white polish, so I thought I would give these a try. I'll let you know what I think of them! I plan to use them this weekend.

Back to the mani, I think they call this a jelly sandwich. =)

This is two coats of Spoiled Tip Your Waitress, one coat of Icing Lemme See Your Peacock, and then one last thin coat of Spoiled Tip Your Waitress. Photos show one coat of top coat. It was really interesting to see how one final coat of Tip Your Waitress changed the look of the glitter. 




16 comments:

PassionForPolish on June 30, 2012 at 10:31 AM said...

Oh wow! Love this!

Elissa on June 30, 2012 at 10:47 AM said...

So pretty, I love jelly sandwich manis! I bought an OPI jelly recently and I'm so excited to try something like this!!

Norelis Ocasio on June 30, 2012 at 11:23 AM said...

This is very cute! I love Jelly Sandwiches!

Miss L on June 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM said...

Pretty mani! The pink base with purple glitters looks great!

Emma on June 30, 2012 at 1:48 PM said...

So pretty! I love jelly sandwiches :)

Sandra on June 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM said...

So beautiful!

drinkcitra on June 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM said...

This is lovely! The glitter looks gorgeous!

Fashion Footing on June 30, 2012 at 4:48 PM said...

I looovvveee this combination! I'm obsessed with jelly sandwiches right now!

Katie - Missys Manis on June 30, 2012 at 5:09 PM said...

Beautiful :)

Jacqueline Colman on June 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM said...

drooool!

Whimsical Glam on June 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM said...

Love it!!

ScarsLikeLace on July 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM said...

Beautiful combo!

Rainbowify Me on July 1, 2012 at 12:58 AM said...

I am not a fan of glitter sandwiches, but you made this look really good!! :)

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails on July 1, 2012 at 6:54 PM said...

Looks great!

KayJay at Refined and Polished on July 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM said...

This is so gorgeous! I must find this Spoiled polish.

lovenailpolish on December 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM said...

I love this sandwich! Yum!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates