Pages

Girly Bits Swatches

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 17, 2012

A "short and sweet" post full of Girly Bits Swatches! =) 


Two coats of Girly Bits Star Spangled. One coat of top coat.



Three coats of Girly Bits Purple Potion. One coat of top coat. 



Three coats of Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise. One coat of top coat. (The pink shimmer is more prominent in person.)



Two coats of Girly Bits Daddy's Little Girl over three coats of Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise. One coat of top coat.



Two coats of Girly Bits Rogue over a plain red polish from the Strange Beautiful Volume 4 set. One coat of top coat. (Notice the fuchsia glitter!) 



One coat of Girly Bits Cosmic Ocean over a black base. One coat of top coat. 
(Love this green to blue shift in color!)



Two coats of Girly Bits Hippity Hop over two coats of Color Club Pucci-licious. One coat of top coat. (This has an awesome purple shimmer to its clear base!)


One coat of Girly Bits Wet Bikini over two coats of OPI What's With the Cattitude? One coat of top coat.


Two coats of Girly Bits Mother May I? over two coats of China Glaze Sweet Hook. One coat of top coat.


Two coats of Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle over two coats of China Glaze Exotic Encounters. One coat of top coat (I layered this over a darker base. You can completely change the look of this polish depending on the base color! ).

25 comments:

Lana HoloHoarder on July 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM said...

yummmm… Razzle Dazzle….!!!

illustratedlady on July 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM said...

Gorgeous Amy, as always!

♥neelai♥ on July 17, 2012 at 9:22 PM said...

i love the last one!
by the way i am having a BLOG SALE now. You can check it sweetie :)

Lindsey R on July 17, 2012 at 9:51 PM said...

Awesome swatches! I still need to get Razzle Dazzle!

MissKatV on July 17, 2012 at 9:52 PM said...

daddy's little girl reminds me of sea water and universe! ❤ misskatv.com

Rhonda on July 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM said...

These are so beautiful! :)

Whimsical Glam on July 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM said...

I love Star Spangled!!

Tintin on July 17, 2012 at 11:23 PM said...

As usual beautiful swatches. I love the 1st and 8th photos.

Pony on July 18, 2012 at 12:32 AM said...

I just got Arctic Sunrise- I am in love! I'm going to have to get some of her other polishes now. :)

TikiBarbie on July 18, 2012 at 1:52 AM said...

Great swatches!

Une Ruxi à Paris on July 18, 2012 at 3:59 AM said...

OMG!! Love them all but Razzle Dazzle and Rouge are stunning!!

Winnie@ RRRawr//NAILed on July 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM said...

Razzle Dazzle and Ocean Cosmic caught my eye the most!! I love them!!!

Ashleigh on July 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM said...

I love all of these! One of these days I'm going to be able to get my hands on some of Pam's polishes.

ScarsLikeLace on July 18, 2012 at 1:54 PM said...

These are all so pretty! I love the blues!

Karine on July 18, 2012 at 2:14 PM said...

razzle dazzle was my fav until I saw your swatches, now I need artic sunrise :)

Ivana on July 18, 2012 at 4:06 PM said...

They all look beatyfull *.* I need them!!

ChrissyAi on July 18, 2012 at 9:30 PM said...

All such gorgeous colors, I really love the first one!

drinkcitra on July 19, 2012 at 3:01 AM said...

omg all of these look amazing!

Weekly nails on July 19, 2012 at 12:13 PM said...

These are just lovely!

Laura on July 20, 2012 at 2:01 AM said...

Gorgeous collection of designs and stamping! Love the colour combination too.

Kathryn said...

OMG, I'm loving me some Girly Bits!! Preeetty

my pretty paints on July 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM said...

Cute color combo!

my pretty paints on July 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM said...

Cute color combo!

Andrea on July 27, 2012 at 2:48 PM said...

I think Cosmic Ocean is still one of my favorite GB polishes. That and Razzle Dazzle! :)

Ashesela on August 16, 2012 at 11:11 PM said...

These are really stunning!!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates