Pages

Mei Mei's Signature

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 25, 2012

Today I have some polishes from Mei Mei's Signature! This online store is based in Singapore and carries a wide range of nail art supplies and polish brands (such as Nfu Oh, Nubar, OPI, China Glaze, Color Club, Estessimo TiNS, Megan Miller, Barielle, Glitter Gal, Girly Bits, Cult Nails, A-England, and LCN. She also carries other indie brands).  Mei Mei's Signature ships internationally except for Italy. This is my first interaction with the company.


First up is my favorite out of the four polishes, Mei Mei's Signature SueSa Nail Polish S02.  This is three coats with one coat of top coat (I had full coverage in two coats. I was really surprised how much coverage just one coat gave me). It is made of very fine shimmery silver glitter and dries with a semi matte appearance! It reminded me of foil with its metallic appearance! I did a gradient with this polish as well. I hope to have it posted in the next couple of days. The application was perfection, and the dry time was normal. My only complaint was that removal was "horrible". I had a good amount of shimmery goodness left all over my fingers. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by this polish. I am considering ordering more colors! 

(According to Mei Mei's Signature, the SueSa Brand are limited in stock. It will be discontinued soon.)


Next up is a polish made by Lex Cosmetics called Love Me More. This polish is the perfect "Barbie" pink with a lovely subtle shimmer (you can see it on my pinky?). This is three coats with one coat of top coat. This is an exclusive pink color created for Mei Mei's Signature. My photo shows the polish about one to two shades brighter than it really is (depending on your monitor settings). I apologize for that. Mei Mei describes it as a carnation pink.



Over Lex Cosmetics Love Me More, I added one coat of Mei Mei's Signature Cracking Top Coat X03 in Black. Photos show one coat of top coat. This polish dried well and was easy to use.  On my pinky and middle finger I did a thick coat. On my ringer and pointer, I did a thin coat. It cracked well. I didn't have any issues. I did make a point not to overlap the polish while applying.

(According to Mei Mei's Signature, the SueSa Brand are limited in stock. It will be discontinued soon.)


This is two coats of Tins Polish 064 The Immediately Sexy with one coat of top coat. This polish has a blackened (dark purple) base, fuchsia glitter, and subtle hidden small silver holo hexes! Love the fuchsia/pink glitter!!!

These polishes were sent for review.

17 comments:

Marissa Aizprua on July 25, 2012 at 8:49 PM said...

Beautiful all of them!

Tintin on July 25, 2012 at 8:50 PM said...

Perfect swatches. I love SueSa Nail Polish S02 and Love me More just perfect.

ritterbraten on July 25, 2012 at 8:53 PM said...

All of them are so pretty! I'll go see what else they have in the shop.. :)

ScarsLikeLace on July 25, 2012 at 9:26 PM said...

The silver and pink are both stunning!!

Whimsical Glam on July 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM said...

love the first polish!!

Miss L on July 26, 2012 at 1:56 AM said...

All these look very very pretty!

Chiro on July 26, 2012 at 6:05 AM said...

I'm happy to see TiNS polish especially because I'm from its mother country, and was thinking "why TiNS is NOT spreading out abroad?" for long time. Hope you liked it! ;)

Primp&Polished on July 26, 2012 at 6:13 AM said...

They're all pretty!!

Lindsey R on July 26, 2012 at 8:14 AM said...

Ooh, I love that purple sparkle! Great swatches!:)

-Diana- on July 26, 2012 at 10:30 AM said...

Great colors

NailNarcotics on July 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM said...

Wow I love every single one of these. They are all so gorgeous

lollyflower on July 26, 2012 at 2:42 PM said...

all of these are so beautiful but my fav is Mei Mei's Signature SueSa Nail Polish S02, it's so sparkly :)

Peace, Love and Polish on July 26, 2012 at 4:08 PM said...

They are all very interesting... in a good way. I love them!

drinkcitra on July 27, 2012 at 1:06 AM said...

These are beautiful! That crackle actually looks really nice! :D

nailXchange on July 28, 2012 at 9:30 PM said...

Wow, I'm glad you liked the mani and tried it! Yours looks awesome, I need to try a monochromatic one like it.

Tough Nails on July 30, 2012 at 9:35 PM said...

So beautiful! I wish that I could have successful taping manis but mine always seem to end up as fails.

feedkmayeorchids on August 27, 2012 at 10:37 PM said...

Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates