Pages

Million Lacquers Swatches

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 10, 2012

Today I have seven polishes from Million Lacquers. (Gwen ships from Singapore, so shipping might take a littler longer than normal.)

I am quite stunned by the first three polishes! I have a soft spot for holo polishes, and these were quite impressive! The formulas were pretty much spot on, and the dry times were fast (which I find are typical for holo polishes). Gwen has confirmed these are made with spectaflair. 


First up is two coats of Million Lacquers Bluphic with no top coat! This shade is really unique, and I am curious as to how she pulled this one off! My photo is a shade off from the actual color. I don't have a blue holo like this in my collection! The closest shade I have is HITS Apolo, and this is far from being a dupe. There was a slight drag when applying, but application was easy. (This one is my absolute favorite!)



Next up is an awesome charcoal gray called Vintage Oak. This is two coats with no top coat. The formula of this polish was PERFECT and was practically a one coater! Might be good for stamping! Looking at my swatch wheels, this polish looks *similar* in color to Rivka Jenny and Glitter Gal 10 to midnight in person. 



The last holo polish is two coats of Sunny Grass with no top coat. This light green is simple and elegant. It is a nice change of pace! In person, it looks as if there is a silver shimmer in addition to the spectaflair. The formula was great. I had no issues! 



This is three coats of Million Lacquers Redabby with one coat of top coat. It has a pinkish red jelly like base loaded with glitter (ultrafine green and silver, silver squares, and white bar and hex). The base color is really pretty. It was a little work to get the placement of the bars.  It had an abundance of glitter, so no digging required.




This is three coats of Million lacquers Rhapsberry with one coat of top coat. This base color is awesome! I love it paired with the pink square, pink ultrafine, and white hex glitter. The pink squares did have a slight curl to them. Rhapsberry reminds of Nerd Lacquer All Time and Space (but it is different)!




This is one thick coat of Million Lacquers Apple Tree over a turquoise base color from the Strange Beautiful Volume 4 set. My photos make the coral matte glitter look darker than they are in person. This polish has a clear base loaded with ultrafine holographic silver, coral matte, and light holo green hex. Application was easy. Photos show one coat of top coat.




The last polish is two coats of Million Lacquers Nightkle. This is a simple black polish loaded with a silver ultrafine holographic glitter. 


Gwen sent me these polishes for review. 

18 comments:

Minty on July 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM said...

Sunny Grass is so pretty!

voir-la-beaute on July 10, 2012 at 10:07 PM said...

I love Nightkle, Redabby,Sunny Grass, Bluphic...oh wait, I like them all! They all look gorgeous on you. Redabby is one of my favorite base colors. I'm not sure about the bar glitter though. Thanks for sharing these swatches!

Marnie on July 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM said...

I want them!! Great job in creating more lemmings. I need them in my collection.

drinkcitra on July 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM said...

omg so pretty! I love the holos!

Whimsical Glam on July 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM said...

first and third are definitely my favourites!!

Miss L on July 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM said...

These all look gorgeous! But Million Lacquers Bluphic and Sunny Grass are my favorites!

Julie on July 11, 2012 at 6:29 AM said...

These are all pretty, but that fifth one is fantastic!

Jacqueline Colman on July 11, 2012 at 8:03 AM said...

gorgeous!

Lindsey R on July 11, 2012 at 11:01 AM said...

Oh my gosh, how gorgeous are these! I absolutely love the last one!

Lily on July 11, 2012 at 12:16 PM said...

Beautiful colors how can I purchased the holographic ones?

ScarsLikeLace on July 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM said...

I love the blue holo! It is gorgeous!

heartNAT on July 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM said...

Ooh my fave is night sparkle!

Easy Nail Designs In Black and White on July 13, 2012 at 12:53 AM said...

I love the double stamping. I've been doing that with a few of the new plates I got and I love the effect it creates. :-)

Girly Bits on July 13, 2012 at 9:06 AM said...

Wow, gorgeous! I had never heard of this brand before, Thanks for sharing!

Emily on July 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM said...

This manicure is so pretty, I love it!!

Karla on July 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM said...

I'm loving all of these!

Karla on July 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM said...

I'm loving all of these!

destany on July 14, 2012 at 10:15 AM said...

I love Bevin! one of my fave colors. It's just so creamy and rich :)

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates