Pages

nAiL'DiT Swatches Part 1

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 05, 2012

Today I have some nAiL'DiT  swatches! Some of you might know this brand by the name andeevie. I titled this post part one because I have tons of her polishes. So I expect future swatch posts! I love Andrea's style!!!! Her polishes are full of color! 


First up is SSSNot What You Think! From my understanding, this is a reformulated version of her previous SSSNot What You Think. This is two coats over two coats of Sinful Colors Mint Apple. Photos show one coat of top coat. The bulk of this polish is made of ultrafine matte light green glitter ( I think I would classify it as green). This  green color is very unique! It also has splashes of various sized matte green, blue, yellow, white, and red glitter ! The polish has a clear base, so you can layer it over any colored base. You can get full coverage in 3-4 coats. 


Next up is my favorite out of the four, Candy Corn! This is two coats over two coats of OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?. Photos show one coat of top coat. This polish is loaded with gold/copper, orange, yellow, black and white glitter in a clear base! It also has a splash of black dots, white bar, and ultrafine green glitter. I did have to do some digging for the black dots, but that is expected with any chunky glitter. This polish is perfect for the Fall! 


Next up is Dragon Scales. This is two thin coats over two coats of China Glaze Sweet Hook. This polish is so cute! It is loaded with matte glitter in various colors (blue, green coral, black, white, and purple) in a clear base. 


Last up is Summer Lovin Water! I layered two coats over two coats of Sinful Colors Blue By You. I love the way this polish looks over the bright blue base color! This polish has a lightly tinted blue base loaded with green, blue, purple, and white glitter. It also has blue hearts!!! They kind of blend in with my photos, but if you look closely, you can see them! I did do a little digging for the blue hearts, but that is expected! It also has a subtle shimmery silver/blue sparkle to it! 


21 comments:

Ashleigh on July 5, 2012 at 11:15 AM said...

I absolutely must get Candy Corn! Love all of these though!

TikiBarbie on July 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM said...

Cute polishes!

Jodi on July 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM said...

Amy.. these are gorgeous!! I'm so glad I decided to purchase some of her polishes!!

Essie Rae iheartprettypolish on July 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM said...

Wow, these are awesome!

Elissa on July 5, 2012 at 11:52 AM said...

Dragon Scales is so cute! Love it. And the Candy Corn one would look awesome over black :)

Polish AMOR on July 5, 2012 at 11:53 AM said...

oh sooo coool... and thanks to you I just placed an order LOL

minnie on July 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM said...

I saw this and ran off and bought 4 after looking at all the ones in the shop! Yummy! Thanks for posting these, would have not known about them otherwise :) I couldn't find Candy Corn, though :(

Stephanie on July 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM said...

These are all stunning. Wow! Love!

Nailderella on July 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM said...

I'm in love with Candy Corn!!

Aneela on July 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM said...

All these glitters look awesome! My fave is Candy Corn- I feel like it would look great with so many different base colors!

Fashion Footing on July 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM said...

Errggghhh people need to stop making such gorgeous glittery polishes! I'm gonna go broke! LOL

MariJo on July 5, 2012 at 2:21 PM said...

The Dragon Scales/Sweet Hook combo is so gorgeous!!! So is Summer Lovin Water! I'm in love ;0).

Lydz on July 5, 2012 at 5:25 PM said...

ohhh dragon scales! :) sooo lovely!

illustratedlady on July 5, 2012 at 7:30 PM said...

Cuteness! Candy corn is adorable! Also love the others! I posted on 4 of hers as well. She is super creative and has a knack for colors!

Whimsical Glam on July 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM said...

Love Summer Lovin Water!!

Sparkly Vernis on July 6, 2012 at 1:10 AM said...

*phew* Dragon Scales is coming to me, your pics took my breath away, literally as I was scrolling down I thought "why didn't I order that?"

Lindsey R on July 6, 2012 at 8:05 AM said...

omggg, need thesseeee!

jazzqueen64 on July 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM said...

Gorgeous!

glitznglam on July 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM said...

As soon as I saw this I made an order! Got sssnot what you think, dragon scales, and summer lovin' melon! Thanks for the beautiful swatches!

drinkcitra on July 6, 2012 at 6:54 PM said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the first one!

Kelly Tomlinson on July 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM said...

Love these! She did a custom polish for me and it came out sooo freaking awesome! Will definitly be buying from her in the future!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates