Pages

Girly Bits Swatches

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
August 27, 2012

Today I have Girly Bits Swatches!!! I hope you enjoy! Visit her on Big Cartel


This is four thin coats of Girly Bits Jelly Shoes. Four coats seem like a lot, but it went on well. I could (slightly) see my nail line, so I would suggest layering it over something if that bothers you. I love this bright pink with its awesome blue and purple shimmer! This is my second favorite out of these!


Girly Bits Hocus Pocus!!! Now this polish is awesome! It is a holo top coat. You can turn any polish into a holo. It does dim your base color slightly with its gray tint. I would suggest using thin coats. Photos show one thin coat over Girly Bits Jelly Shoes (the swatch you saw above). The effect was more pronounced in person. I took my photo under a lamp so it dulled it, but this polish is awesome!


Next up is a special polish named Girly Bits Roger That. This polish was made in honor of Brady Rogers. This is two coats. What's not to love about this blue holo?


This is two coats of Girly Bits Into The Night over two coats of Girly Bits Roger That (the swatch you saw above). This polish has a slightly tinted black base. Click here to see how beautiful it is layered over black! 


Now this polish, Girly Bits Glo Worm, is SO awesome. It is my favorite! It is a neon green jelly with an amazing silver shimmer. This is three (or four) coats. I would suggest layering it because I had visible nail line. Choose a good base color, so it doesn't change the polish too much though! Love this one!


I wasn't wild about this color combo... This is two thin coats of Girly Bits Magically Delicious over Girly Bits Glo Worm. I think it would look better layered over black or something. 


This is a lovely yellow with a subtle blue shimmer (which I didn't pick up in my photos)! This is three coats of Girl Bits Banana Hammock. Application was a bit tricky. 


This is two coats of Girly Bits Cu Blue. This polish is a dark navy blue with copper shimmer. So rich and deep. My photos make it look like I have visible nail line on my middle and pointer, but in person I did not see this. 


This is three coats of Girly Bits Stormy Skies. I was a bit worried that I should have layered it over a base coat because the first coat did not provide much coverage. The second and third coat built up nicely! Love this soft grey with a silver shimmer!


I layered two coats of Girly Bits Smurf Dance over three coats of Girly Bits Stormy Skies. Pretty!


13 comments:

TikiBarbie on August 27, 2012 at 7:14 PM said...

Great swatches!

Jennifer [littlejsnailcorner] on August 27, 2012 at 7:21 PM said...

Stormy Skies paired with Smurf Dance is perfection! I love it!

Tintin on August 27, 2012 at 8:05 PM said...

Amazing swatches, i love Stormy Skies and Hocus Pocus

CaCa on August 28, 2012 at 4:07 AM said...

gorgeous swatches as always Amy! You have created some lemmings for me!

Une Ruxi à Paris on August 28, 2012 at 8:03 AM said...

All of these are so pretty but Girly bits CU Blue is so so pretty!! And the holos of course.

maRyya on August 28, 2012 at 8:23 AM said...

Girly Bits Roger That is pretty :)

LittleMonsterx14 on August 28, 2012 at 9:22 AM said...

she makes such amazing polishes! great swatches :)

Heather @ Peace, Love & Polish on August 28, 2012 at 10:06 AM said...

Stormy Skies is my fav!

Lindsey R on August 28, 2012 at 10:32 AM said...

Great swatches! I love your last combo!

lollyflower on August 29, 2012 at 2:43 PM said...

love Girly Bits Jelly Shoes i don't think i would have the patience to do over 4 layers though!

Lacquer Lockdown on August 29, 2012 at 7:42 PM said...

Ohhh really pretty!

ScarsLikeLace on August 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM said...

These are gorgeous! I love them all! ^.^

rebecca on September 14, 2012 at 10:23 PM said...

Woah holo top coat! That is awesome.

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates