Pages

I'm Back!

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
August 24, 2012


Hey everyone! I am back! I have been MIA because I was on vacation!!!! I thought I would get a quick post up to say hello! I hope to show you pics from my vacation in the next couple of days. 

This is one (?) coat of gLORIous 22K Gold leaf topcoat over two coats of Dandy Nails Head Underwater. This gold leaf top coat is awesome, and it is reasonably price (in my opinion, Sephora's gold leaf top coat for $30 is a bit pricey). I think Lori sells hers for $15. 

I didn't apply like a typical polish. I put a glob of the polish on a piece of paper and dabbed the gold pieces on my nails with the brush. You have to be careful with the gold flakes. They are delicate. It took a little work, but SOOOOO worth it! =)

If you are interested in getting your hands on this, contact Lori at msindent@comcast.net for information. I think she is still selling! =)

15 comments:

Rie (Nails and Noms) on August 24, 2012 at 10:33 PM said...

This is gorgeous!!

Chandi - HappinessIsADryNail on August 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM said...

I like this. $15 is much better and this looks WAY better than the Sephora stuff. I tried it today and the pieces are so teeny tiny. I didn;t like it. THIS is beautiful.

Steamy Nails on August 25, 2012 at 1:24 AM said...

Wow, I've seen a few posts with the Gold Leaf topcoat now, and both have convinced me to get it xD

maRyya on August 25, 2012 at 3:26 AM said...

i like gold over blue :)

Fashion Footing on August 25, 2012 at 7:09 AM said...

Beautiful!

lepidopteria on August 25, 2012 at 7:59 AM said...

Wow
this gold top is awesome

Rhonda (nailsbeautiqued) on August 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM said...

Welcome back! Love the gold topcoat :)

Olivia C. on August 25, 2012 at 9:54 AM said...

I didn't know that Sephora by OPI sold theirs for $30?!? That's ridiculous! This is such a pretty combo. :)

Heather @ Peace, Love & Polish on August 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM said...

I love the gold flakes over the blue! That's the colors of my Alma Mater, haha.

Jacqui on August 25, 2012 at 1:12 PM said...

Beautiful! I always love blue and gold together. Hope you had an amazing vacation!

Gelic on August 25, 2012 at 5:16 PM said...

The gold foils are sooo beautiful! I could picture it over almost anything and it would be awsome! Like it alot! :)

LittleMonsterx14 on August 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM said...

i lovelovelove loveeeeee gold leaf top coat!

Amy on August 26, 2012 at 3:30 AM said...

Wow love the gold leaf :)
The colour combo is real nice too
Xx

feedkmayeorchids on August 27, 2012 at 10:35 PM said...

Gorgeous swatches!! Love all of these!

ThePolishHoochie on August 27, 2012 at 11:31 PM said...

These are all so gorgeous!!! Your nails seem to be getting really long...Awesome! So pretty!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates