Pages

KBShimmer I Made A Bleu Bleu

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
August 15, 2012


This mani reminds me of the water and waves. What do you think? I started with two coats of KBShimmer I Made a Bleu Bleu. This polish is part of her fall collection that will be available starting September 01, 2012. 

You can visit KBShimmer's store by clicking here or you can visit her on Facebook by clicking here.

I used the water marble design from Red Angel Stamping Plate RA-107 with Kleancolor White and a touch of Ulta Silver Rush mixed it. Photos show one coat of top coat.



8 comments:

cathryn on August 15, 2012 at 8:51 PM said...

I love the color of the blue, its so vibrant!

Miss L on August 16, 2012 at 1:32 AM said...

Looks great! Love the color combo!

tina on August 16, 2012 at 5:10 AM said...

great nails

Peace, Love and Polish on August 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM said...

I love the name of this!

polishyoftruth.com on August 16, 2012 at 4:04 PM said...

This is such a gorgeous blue!

Carrie on August 16, 2012 at 5:42 PM said...

I'm so freaking excited about the fall line. This looks like Orly Royal Navy. My Royal Navy was goopy as crap, and didn't go on well, this polish looks much smoother.

my pretty paints on August 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM said...

Ugh why can't my water marbling come out that great?!?! Awesome!!

*Ky* on August 27, 2012 at 2:57 AM said...

it's just gorgeous ^w^

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates