Pages

Polished Components Classic Peep

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
August 08, 2012


I started with two coats of Polished Components Classic Peep.  I usually have trouble applying yellow polishes. They apply thick, streaky and uneven (kind of like how white polishes apply). Well this yellow polish had amazing application! It also has a lovely shimmer too! Right now I only have a mini bottle, but I will be getting a full size bottle!

I stamped on this design with Konad Stamping Polish in blue  and Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-322.

You can also visit Ashley on Etsy and Facebook.

13 comments:

All The Pretty Polish on August 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM said...

Lol, the blue totally turned to green over the yellow! I love this design, and YAY for a yellow that applies well! Great mani! :D

LittleMonsterx14 on August 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM said...

i love this pattern! i like that the blue turned green too

Whimsical Glam on August 8, 2012 at 10:47 PM said...

I'm a big fan of this image plate!

Jacqui on August 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM said...

This is so gorgeous!! It looks so perfect that I had to double check to make sure it wasn't a decal!! The stamping is so crisp and clean and it really pops against the background!

Miss L on August 9, 2012 at 2:48 AM said...

Great mani! Love the colors and the pattern!

Polish AMOR on August 9, 2012 at 12:27 PM said...

great stamping

-Diana- on August 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM said...

Beautiful

Nail Nerd on August 9, 2012 at 8:07 PM said...

I would never have guessed that was a stamp, it looks awesome!

Jen on August 9, 2012 at 8:44 PM said...

Expert stamping and what a neat color combo!

A Girl and Her Polish on August 9, 2012 at 10:16 PM said...

I love the color combo! :)

Gelic on August 10, 2012 at 2:18 AM said...

haha, in my mind a thought that it was an advanced tape mani! :D stamping is awsome!

Angie on August 11, 2012 at 11:17 PM said...

Love it!! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award!! I did a post about it today! :D

feedkmayeorchids on August 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM said...

I NEED these in my life, stat!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates