Pages

SoFlaJo Terrified Collection

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
Sept 01, 2012

Today I have swatches from SoFlaJo's Terrified Collection! This is such a great Halloween collection. I like how the polishes can be worn alone or layered. Application was spot on with each! Jody also puts a unique spin on her packaging! I don't want to spoil the secret, but your goody bag will have a Halloween twist!

You can visit Jody's shop by clicking here.
You can also find SoFlaJo on Etsy and Facebook!


First up is three coats SoFlaJo Frankie's Lab Dance alone! Photos show one coat of top coat. The base color of this polish is unique. It is an iridescent green, but almost has the appearance of color shifting?!! It is loaded with orange, purple, and green glitter! I bet this would look awesome layered over black!




This is two coats of SoFlaJo The True Death with one coat of top coat. This polish is really pretty, dark, and perfect for the Fall. Its black base is filled with a red and silver/gold shimmer. 


Over SoFlaJo The True Death, I layered two coats of SoFlaJo Ghost of a Chance. I love the grey appearance with the shift of blue and green shimmer!


An awesome deep purple loaded with purple, silver, and gold holo glitter!!! This is three coats of SoFlaJo Purple Reign of Terror. Pretty!!!!


And my favorite out of the five is this one! This is three coats of SoFlaJo Spider Funk with no top coat. This polish has a matte orange-y tan base loaded with orange, gold, and black glitter! It reminds me of a pumpkin with an evil twist (from the black square glitter)!!!! Perfect for Halloween and the Fall!

These polishes were sent to me for review.

9 comments:

Jouvence on September 1, 2012 at 1:25 PM said...

Beautyfull colours.! xx Amy

Laurie on September 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM said...

Jody really did a fantastic job with these!!!!!

judy said...

Love the spider funk

maRyya on September 2, 2012 at 7:55 AM said...

SoFlaJo Spider Funk is my favourite, too:)

MissAdelinne on September 2, 2012 at 8:42 AM said...

I'm in love with Purple Reign of Terror!

Lacquer Lockdown on September 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM said...

These are lovely! I think Spider Funk and Reign of Purple Terror are my favorites!

Une Ruxi à Paris on September 6, 2012 at 2:00 AM said...

Hey you are not at all how I imagined you to be. I thought you were a brunette, I don't know why.

I had the same problem with my nailpolish on vacation, it only lasted like half a day. I brought lots of polish with me, and did my nails, but it's kind of a pain to do your nails each day on vacation. Until I applied a Dior nail polish, it lasted for the whole week.

*Ky* on September 7, 2012 at 5:09 AM said...

super cute!

j.d. on September 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM said...

I love Purple Reign of Terror <3

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates