Pages

SYN Cosmetics Sun Kissed

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
Sept 30, 2012

Today I have a polish by SYN Cosmetics called Sun Kissed, a color changing polish activated by sunlight. It appears clear in the bottle and applies clear on your nail. (See photo above)

My base coat is two coats of Spoiled Correction Tape and topped with four coats of SYN Cosmetics Sun Kissed. I recommend waiting in between each coat so dry time is quicker. I did get an awesome shift in color using four coats (see photo below). I would recommend three to four coats for the best shift in color. 

Once in the sunlight, the change happens instantly!!!!! It is pretty neat. You can turn your nail where the shade hits one side and the sun hits the other, and it shows the difference. (Check out this cool video on SYN Cosmetics website.) The color shift is awesome! The more sunlight, the better the shift.

Just make sure to get your entire nail when applying Sun Kissed with all coats. You can see around the base of my nail, I missed some spots (See photo below). In the sunlight, you can see pink specks of the pigment on your nail.  Photos show no top coat.


This polish was sent for review.

3 comments:

NailaDay on September 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM said...

I have a clear color changing polish from Del Sol that I wasn't sure how to use. This is a great idea!

LittleMonsterx14 on September 30, 2012 at 6:57 PM said...

wow this is awesome!

Lydz on October 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM said...

pretty cool! change with sunlight never heard of that.

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates