Pages

Top Coat Fail =(

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
September 11, 2012


Introducing my top coat fail.... Check out that middle finger =( 

I don't normally have trouble with my top coat smearing my stamped design, but this time I had a total fail. I used China Glaze Fast Forward top coat, but I always use that top coat. So I think I just applied it wrong (like enough polish wasn't on my brush or something). Oh well! I still thought it was cute! This is two coats of Sinful Colors Cream Pink and two coats of Spoiled Correction Tape on my pinky. Both stamped designs came from the Bundle Monster BM-316 plate (using Konad stamping polish in white).

12 comments:

May on September 11, 2012 at 6:28 PM said...

Oh no! It's so frustrating when you get to the end of a greaat mani and then the top coat messes up! I think we've all been there :(

Lacquer Lockdown on September 11, 2012 at 6:38 PM said...

Ugh I hate when this happens I just tried out the door and it smeared my stamping too though I agree this is mega cute!

Jackie on September 11, 2012 at 6:47 PM said...

It doesn't look bad!!! We are our worst critics aren't we!!! Very pretty mani :)

LittleMonsterx14 on September 11, 2012 at 8:40 PM said...

this design looks totally cute in the thumbnail!

Lollipop Polish on September 11, 2012 at 11:21 PM said...

It's still good! :D I love the reversal of colors or whatever you call it lol! And that berry pink is so pretty!

Miss L on September 12, 2012 at 3:59 AM said...

Love the design, too bad that the top coat ruined it :(

The Polish Rainbow on September 12, 2012 at 4:31 AM said...

ugh! I hate when that happens! but still it looks great! ;)

maRyya on September 12, 2012 at 4:33 AM said...

that;s too bad :(

Gelic on September 12, 2012 at 5:04 AM said...

In this case it wasn't such a "fail". I think since all nails where different it didn't matter, it rather looked like a cool smudge effect, maybe the new thing ;) hah. It would have been more fail if all nails where the same and all where crisp and one was smudged. :)

Paulina on September 12, 2012 at 5:49 AM said...

very good idea!

Angie D on September 12, 2012 at 5:52 AM said...

Bummer,I hate when that happens :/

Jackie S. on September 12, 2012 at 10:03 AM said...

Wow, that IS odd! Still...very cute!! :)

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates